Current players who seemingly have no future at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

Recently we have seen the departure of Paulo Sousa, combined with the acquisition of four new players and the possibility of even more. In the light of this, I really feel that there is a growing list of players who really have very little future playing for this club. Mine would go something like this:

Michael Lamey
Miguel Vitor
Tom Kennedy
Moreno
Danny N'Guessan
Leon Crncic

Recently we have seen the departure of Paulo Sousa, combined with the acquisition of four new players and the possibility of even more. In the light of this, I really feel that there is a growing list of players who really have very little future playing for this club. Mine would go something like this:

Michael Lamey
Miguel Vitor
Tom Kennedy
Moreno
Danny N'Guessan
Leon Crncic

And none are massive losses, with maybe the exception of N'Guessan who I think could still become a really good player.

What wonderful work Sousa did in his brief tenure.

It was obvious his signings would end up like this.

I wouldn't necessarily put Danny N'Guessan and Leon Crncic on that list.

I wouldn't necessarily put Danny N'Guessan and Leon Crncic on that list.

Leon Crncic, cant see him staying much longer though really. Never seen him play so cant judge his ability but he hasn't even been given a shout in the first team. Even when Sousa was here he never made a impact. Danny N'Guessan I would deffinetly keep, he could become useful for us.

Also what about Tunchev? We all know he has the ability to become a great player for us and I wouldnt want to see him go but with his injury problems maybe Sven will look to get him off the wage bill?

Last edited:
Ashley Chambers of course.

What has happened to him? At one stage he had a stint on the bench a few seasons ago. Now he's nowhere to be seen. As far as I know he was out on loan for a while last season.

Michael Lamey
Miguel Vitor
Tom Kennedy
Moreno
Danny N'Guessan
Leon Crncic
Take off Vitor and N'Guessan.

Add Luke O'Neill, Craig King, Aman Verma, Chambers, Kermorgant, Neilson and possibly Tunchev.

I feel sorry for Moreno. Poor bloke must be wondering why the feck he left Portugal.

Me little lad won't be happy when he reads this - is he the only Leicester fan with Schlupp on the back of his shirt - I think your a little harsh besides he's only about 18 isn't he ? - scored a few for the reserves too

What has happened to him? At one stage he had a stint on the bench a few seasons ago. Now he's nowhere to be seen. As far as I know he was out on loan for a while last season.

Shame. Another one with massive potential who seems to have stalled, and another one who has stalled possibly due to injuries.

As MHS said, big injury problems, from which he never really came back. It's a crying shame, as he was one of the brightest prospects in the country aged 16.

Also what about Tunchev? We all know he has the ability to become a great player for us and I wouldnt want to see him go but with his injury problems maybe Sven will look to get him off the wage bill?

The reality is though that it is impossible to get rid of a permanently crocked player - nobody will want him. The only way that Tunchev will leave the club before the end of his contract is 'by mutual consent' with a cheque covering all the monies due under the remainder of that contract tucked securely in his back pocket.

The reality is though that it is impossible to get rid of a permanently crocked player - nobody will want him. The only way that Tunchev will leave the club before the end of his contract is 'by mutual consent' with a cheque covering all the monies due under the remainder of that contract tucked securely in his back pocket.

Thats what I meant Boc :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670