Curtis Davies - one month loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner splash the cash on keeping Naughton than keeping Davies. Hobbs, Morrison & Bamba (hopefully) can more than hold their own in this league & that showed against Swansea.

Naughton is one of the best Leicester right backs I have seen for years, sign him up!

Naughton has been consistently amazing from day 1.

Davies was brilliant the first 1 or 2 games but has deteriorated into 'no better than Hobbs or Morrison' recently.

If it means getting a flash of his toned six-pack he can do as many somersaults as he likes!

I can't believe one of the useless fecking cameramen/women didn't get a picture of the backflip the first time! I went home thinking, yeah that'll be my desktop wallpaper & none of them got a picture. Tossers.. :icon_evil

I can't believe one of the useless fecking cameramen/women didn't get a picture of the backflip the first time! I went home thinking, yeah that'll be my desktop wallpaper & none of them got a picture. Tossers.. :icon_evil

:icon_sad:

If I hadn't got my camera on the zoom function I would've got it, instead it took too long to put it back to normal and I just got the end of the goal celebration with the other players.

As you can imagine, I want to see him score a goal again, preferable down our end of the WS so he can celebrate right in front of me!!

:icon_sad:

If I hadn't got my camera on the zoom function I would've got it, instead it took too long to put it back to normal and I just got the end of the goal celebration with the other players.

As you can imagine, I want to see him score a goal again, preferable down our end of the WS so he can celebrate right in front of me!!

We never get players that celebrate with backflips, so yeah so do I! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670