cya all

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

This place has become a joke i am out of here ,thanks for the good and bad times .

i got an infraction because i ask for duzza if i could have his Vcash ,how the **** is that

"Insulted Other Member(s)" :102:

and i did say sorry to hear his bad news first of all .i was trying to lift his mood by him hopefully saying no i can't or some other comment.

For one he's called me a lot more and worst than that.

Last of all sorry duzza if it upset you !!!!

well that's all hope to see some of you at the match's take care all .

Newts

This place has become a joke i am out of here ,thanks for the good and bad times .

i got an infraction because i ask for duzza if i could have his Vcash ,how the **** is that

and i did say sorry to hear his bad news first of all .i was trying to lift his mood by him hopefully saying no i can't or some other comment.

Newts

Don't be an old tart. :icon_bigg :icon_wink Everyone has upset everyone else at at some time on this forum. :icon_wink

Newts

FFS - what did you expect in the circumstances?

not an infraction - I'm sure.

FFS - what did you expect in the circumstances?

Is there a written rule for this, or is this yet another abuse of power.

I thought it was in very bad taste what Newton posted, and as usual he posted before thinking.
But to give an infraction is well out of order. It would have been better to PM Newton and threaten the living shit out of him, or give him a chance to retract. If it had not been Durham who can dish them out, but a non mod member, would an infraction have been given out then?

Anyway it got rid of Newton.....

I thought it was in very bad taste what Newton posted, and as usual he posted before thinking.
But to give an infraction is well out of order. It would have been better to PM Newton and threaten the living shit out of him, or give him a chance to retract. If it had not been Durham who can dish them out, but a non mod member, would an infraction have been given out then?

I didnt dish anything out.

your infractions are all pish!

there's no conformity or continuity to them.

I spit on your infractions.

I gave Newts the infraction.

I've exlained to Newts in full why I did it. I've offered to delete this thread if he wants to move on.

He replied saying he was still leaving.

He replied saying he was still leaving.

myball.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675