cya all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not delete the infraction if you want to "move on"

The post warranted an infraction IMO, complain to Jeff if your un-happy with my decision.

Last edited:
I'm unhappy with every infraction.

If I read correctly you didn't even get a complaint from the person concerned.

Arbitrary!!!

You said yourself it was of bad taste. I found the post also of bad taste, so issued the infraction.

and you don't find hundred's of posts in bad taste?

which particular rule did it overstep/break?

You're all a bunch of moaning ****s, especially the ones of the mod variety. Can I have infraction?

You said yourself it was of bad taste. I found the post also of bad taste, so issued the infraction.

Rules for this forum are as follows:

Post anything you like, be as offensive as you like, post any pictures you like.

If you're offended by anything you see here, please stick to the parts of the site where offensive/adult content is not allowed.

[edited to clarify] - this is not a completely rule free forum - the rules on racist posts, libel, spam and several others still apply - but you can now treat the general chat forum as an adult forum without worrying about offending people.

Last edited:

But bad taste does not warrant an infraction. Threatening behaviour yes. Bad taste no, because 90% of the posts on this forum would result in an infraction. The mods must be able to interpret the rules correctly.

Rules for this forum are as follows:

Post anything you like, be as offensive as you like, post any pictures you like.

If you're offended by anything you see here, please stick to the parts of the site where offensive/adult content is not allowed.

[edited to clarify] - this is not a completely rule free forum - the rules on racist posts, libel, spam and several others still apply - but you can now treat the general chat forum as an adult forum without worrying about offending people.

...... and the defence rests its case...:038::038::038:

....but is it possible to unfract the hapless newts or is he to suffer this miscarriage of justice unto his grave?

I didnt dish anything out.

Nor me. But I would have considered it if somebody hadn't got there first.

What makes it worse is that there was nothing wrong with Newt's original post but then he went back and edited the crass statement in. I presume he knew what he was doing.

Who are the mods? Does it work like X-Factor? Is Nottingham Fox really Nasty Nige? Can I join in? Who wants to be called a ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69