cya all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully three word story and word association will die a nice painful death now

You've got them on ignore so why do they bother you so much?

I've decided to pretend I'm Newts in both those threads and therefore I'll spend whole evenings writing to myself.

Wankers the lot of ya.

He will be back ,he said he was leaving a while back but then came back in the end!

I should have gone and spoke to hom at the match, talked him down from the roof as it were.

Its a shame he's decided he dosen't want to post but atleast i get Spion all to myself now!:058::110:

I should have gone and spoke to hom at the match, talked him down from the roof as it were.

Its a shame he's decided he dosen't want to post but atleast i get Spion all to myself now!:058::110:
:049:

:078:

Saw him last night in the mens toilets, I was waiting for a cubicle and someone looking just like him in an Ibstock top wandered past on his mobile, had a piss and then left without washing his hands, do we really want his kind on here?

I told him we were having a poll about whether he should come back or not and that it was currently running at 9% wanting him back and 91% hoping he had fecked off for good.

I only hope I can live with myself if that proves to be the final straw!

Saw him last night in the mens toilets, I was waiting for a cubicle and someone looking just like him in an Ibstock top wandered past on his mobile, had a piss and then left without washing his hands, do we really want his kind on here?

He told me he couldn't find any hand towels.

The bastard :098:

My guess is he is plotting a bloody and painful revenge.
:068::067::066::027::062::093::071::021::070::

Last edited:
If he has gone can a mod delete his pictures from the random image thread please. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00