cya all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have his Vcash

One kitten's gone already, and Baby Jesus' eyes are red raw from crying

You nasty shower of bastards

I bet it's ****ing killing him not posting, I bet he's rocking back and forth foaming at the mouth whilst reading the dictionary.

I bet it's ****ing killing him not posting, I bet he's rocking back and forth foaming at the mouth whilst reading all of Spion's posts and touching himself.

I'm sure he is.

If you are out there Newts pleeeeeease come back!

I have had about 20 infractions, i didn't leave, its only a warning who gives a shite, nothing extremely bad, just chill:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I miss your smilies newts :081::081::081:

Last edited:
I'm sure he is.

If you are out there Newts pleeeeeease come back!

I have had about 20 infractions, i didn't leave, its only a warning who gives a shite, nothing extremely bad, just chill:icon_lol::icon_lol:

He isn't reading this forum because you have to be logged in to read this one and he doesn't want to even do that.

If you want him to see anything you'll have to put it in the publically accessible threads. Only problem is you can't call him a **** on those :icon_lol:

FIVE is not "about 20".

The one thing I don't miss about newts is his smilies.

How many infractions do you need for a ban then?

How many infractions do you need for a ban then?

It depends what the infractions are for. A new member who seriously offends can be gone before most people realise that he/she was ever there.

It should be remembered though that the aim is not to ban. I don't think an established member of TB has been banned in the whole of the time that I have been using the board.

He isn't reading this forum because you have to be logged in to read this one and he doesn't want to even do that.

If you want him to see anything you'll have to put it in the publically accessible threads. Only problem is you can't call him a **** on those :icon_lol:

You have to be logged in to send PM's, and I've had a few of them :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00