D.J.Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which song is that? I thought lako had just decided to get poetic

A song by Train, wouldn't expect you to like it Macky judging by the songs on your Last FM list.:icon_bigg

On the Mercury backpage today Sousa says DJ won't be sold if he has anything to do with it.

I know :icon_lol:

I'd just turned on skysportsnews, saw the score, put me in an incredibly bad mood and then thought yet another DJ thread had been started... blame those ***** at Palace :icon_lol:

Question is, should we give him another chance after today?

I am pretty sure a thread will be started along those lines, after all he is the only player in the team and all 3 goals will have been his fault :icon_lol:

On the Mercury backpage today Sousa says DJ won't be sold if he has anything to do with it.

Rumour on the Bentleys Roof site that we have accepted a 1.5m bid for him from Blackpool, I am certainly not confident as to the credibility but claims on both sides that local radio are reporting this.....

Rumour on the Bentleys Roof site that we have accepted a 1.5m bid for him from Blackpool, I am certainly not confident as to the credibility but claims on both sides that local radio are reporting this.....

Awful news if ture.

On Blackpool mad they are just repeating what has been said on Bentleys. If Radio Leicester had reported it then more than one person would of have heard it.

Someone even contacted Radio Leicester "Just spoke to Radio Leicester and they know nothing about us having a bid accepted for DJ Campbell. Or at least they've not run a story on it. Hopefully no-one got too excited!"

As if Radio Leicester would be first with the news :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670