Daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to the new comments! I don't know if you're the same BBB, but we're inundated with balloons and visitors, not had any time to plant my autumn carrots yet.

Cheers to the new comments! I don't know if you're the same BBB, but we're inundated with balloons and visitors, not had any time to plant my autumn carrots yet.

Autumn carrots?

:icon_conf

Must be some kind of euphemism.

You should have treated your good lady to a private room, Beights. Then you could have planted your autumn carrots before she left hospital.

Last edited:
Autumn carrots?:icon_confMust be some kind of euphemism. You should have treated your good lady to a private room, Beights. Then you could have planted your autumn carrots before she left hospital.
Rolf

Autumn carrots?

:icon_conf

Must be some kind of euphemism.

You should have treated your good lady to a private room, Beights. Then you could have planted your autumn carrots before she left hospital.

Nice! Apparently there are some carrots that you can plant around now for a winter crop. I am starting to get more into the veg side of gardening so want to start now, rather than next spring.

Nice! Apparently there are some carrots that you can plant around now for a winter crop. I am starting to get more into the veg side of gardening so want to start now, rather than next spring.

What are they? I have a bit of ground spare where I've taken my broad beans out.

Last edited:
Has this got anything to do with the fact Beight's has been offering his semen all over the place :icon_conf

good work mate!

Many many sleepless nights, er, congratulations!

Congratulations, now the fun and hard work starts. Enjoy every minute. If you think you will have time and energy for nurturing vegetables, good luck!:icon_bigg

No balloons, but shit loads of cards and gifts. We even had a neighbor call round who I've never spoken to before and never even seen, somehow she knew we were having a boy so had knitted loads of stuff for him, also gave us some champagne, Thorntons Chocolates, every possible Johnsons Baby product you can buy and a massive Huggies Baby Starter pack! Im not complaining tho, the Chocolates were lovely!

No balloons, but shit loads of cards and gifts. We even had a neighbor call round who I've never spoken to before and never even seen, somehow she knew we were having a boy so had knitted loads of stuff for him, also gave us some champagne, Thorntons Chocolates, every possible Johnsons Baby product you can buy and a massive Huggies Baby Starter pack! Im not complaining tho, the Chocolates were lovely!

Nice! How are you getting on with it? I am still at the stage where I am pulling back her blanket every 10 minutes to check she is breathing! Not had much crying or loss of sleep yet, it might kick in though!

Nice! How are you getting on with it? I am still at the stage where I am pulling back her blanket every 10 minutes to check she is breathing! Not had much crying or loss of sleep yet, it might kick in though!

We're 7 months down the line and ours is still sleeping through the night as he always has and hardly cries. I'm expecting the luck to run out shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00