New Contract Daniel Amartey signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amartey isn't apart of squad bloating that's the likes of King, Simpson and Benny on too much money that no one else will pay them
Yes again I agree with that, what I’m saying is it might have made more sense to wait for a few months after it has healed and assess him to make sure that we don’t have a crocked player on the books for years to come.

I’m sure he’ll be fine, I hope he comes back because I think he can challenge Ndidi and he’s already taken Simpson’s place in the squad long term. Just saying IF.... which is pointless because it’s happened now.

They will have the medical reports, if there were any doubts over recovery they would know, if they’ve been ignored then that’s cause to removed the person that handles contract renewals

With everything that happened after that game, I don't think I ever heard a diagnosis of what had actually happened. If it's a broken ankle there can be problems with bonespurs or ligaments being damaged by sharp bits of bone (as I know only too well :-( ), but they should know about that by now - and if it's a clean break he could be out of plaster by now and starting physio work. He's a handy player, and I'm sure we're not breaking the bank for him so I don't know what all the negativity is about this

With everything that happened after that game, I don't think I ever heard a diagnosis of what had actually happened. If it's a broken ankle there can be problems with bonespurs or ligaments being damaged by sharp bits of bone (as I know only too well :-( ), but they should know about that by now - and if it's a clean break he could be out of plaster by now and starting physio work. He's a handy player, and I'm sure we're not breaking the bank for him so I don't know what all the negativity is about this
All I saw was that surgery was successful, no more details than that as far as I can recall

its a broken bone, quite a simple process of recovery, not the same as multiple soft tissue injuries

I broke my ankle. Ended up losing about 30 degrees of range of motion, suffering from bone spurs and ultimately had microfracture surgery. I’ve seen lots of other examples. Get cortisone shots in it every six months. Ankle breaks are messy business.

Nevertheless, I’m sure Amartey is fine. I think he’s handy to have around and we might have saved a few bob signing him at this moment.

its a broken bone, quite a simple process of recovery, not the same as multiple soft tissue injuries

Bones aren't always like that. I broke my elbow 20 years ago....it locks up occasionally and I have an odd feeling in it which is ****ing annoying.

They will have the medical reports, if there were any doubts over recovery they would know, if they’ve been ignored then that’s cause to removed the person that handles contract renewals

Sense

I actually think this a good move. The lad is possibly worrying over his future and this shows loyalty by the club and no doubt gives him a sense of reassurance that he is still valued as a member of the squad. Physcologically this will give him a huge boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757