Danny Cadamateri- Deal or No Deal

Danny Cadamateri- New contract ?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

Welcome back for another "Jessel Special Poll"....

Cadamateris contract is up at the end of the season. I know we havent seen much of him but thus far should Danny Cadamateri be given an extended contract of atleast another season :102:

Discuss.........

Yes, keep him on. We need better strikers and we need a better RW'er than DC. However, his heart does seem with it, and he does seem to have the right attitude.

I'd like to see him stay and be given a chance to prove himself, maybe not first choice, but a good squad player

he has got a good touch and is a bit of class. could be superb if he is coached properly and the best is brought out of him!

yeah it is. He brought Stearman on today FFS, what was the point in that!?!? :018:

Yeates was getting more and more anonymous, so I'd have taken him off too. He didn't want to put DC on the right because he was planning to put him on up front, so it was a choice of Hammond or Stearman. As Cov were having most of the possession at the time he probably thought Stearman was more likely to put himself about and make a few tackles.

Yeates was getting more and more anonymous, so I'd have taken him off too. He didn't want to put DC on the right because he was planning to put him on up front, so it was a choice of Hammond or Stearman. As Cov were having most of the possession at the time he probably thought Stearman was more likely to put himself about and make a few tackles.

your right jef we thought the same thing :038:

got to keep cady he's the type of player this club needs

Last edited:
Get rid, if he ain't good enough to force his way into the team as it is at present then he will have no chance once the MM revolution is in full swing, there can be no room for sentiment. Hard decisions have to be made and the players who are not good enough to take the club forward must be discarded.

You need more than 11 players! You still need back up for injuries and suspensions. I would keep Cada ahead of Fryatt, who has turned into a slow lump!

Last edited:
Depends totally on who comes in next week if you ask me.

Last edited:
You need more than 11 players! You still need back up for injuries and suspensions. I would keep Cada ahead of Fryatt, who has turned into a slow lump!

I am saying that if he is not good enough to force his way into the starting XI at present then he has no place moving forward, IMO the current starting XI would be the players replaced by better quality and they revert to the bench / back up.

MM is bringing in 2 or 3 not 11!

Maybe in the summer if MM is really splashing the cash!

hes played at a high level and i think the summer period will do him the world of good. keep him, he will come good

great back up player

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572