Speculation Danny Drinkwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxed

After such rave reviews I guess it's hard to be anything but pleased with this. Reserving judgement for now, not seen him play enough myself. We need something in midfield though, and at least that's being addressed.

Han

I still can't see NP dropping Wellens to the bench. As bad as he's been, he's still the most "creative" central midfielder we have and this lad doesn't seem to be that sort of player.

Darth Vodka

does he know Peltier?

indierich06

I think they both joined Huddersfield around the same time, summer 2009? So they probably do know eachother.

dpjfox

is he cup-tied? our os last to confirm again.. SSN says hes signed 3 1/2 year deal, i must admit i think the photo in leicester shirt is a better confirmation (no idea of fee)

Biffa Bacon

is he cup-tied? our os last to confirm again.. SSN says hes signed 3 1/2 year deal, i must admit i think the photo in leicester shirt is a better confirmation (no idea of fee)

The os will only confirm a deal when all of the paperwork is complete and the registration is lodged with the fa so they will always report the signing later than news sources.

Nottingham Fox

Why would you look on Wikipedia for something like that?

He's cup tied. He played for Barnsley against Swansea.

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but is he cup tied on the basis Barnsley were knocked out?

Profondo Rosso

Nah. If he's played in this season's FA Cup then he's cup tied, doesn't matter whether Barnsley are still in the competition or not.

TornadoShaunUK

Probably intended to be a replacement for the ageing Wellens if he is a similar sort of player to him? I don't really know alot about him but Man U do tend to produce alot of quality youngsters so this seems like it could be a good acquisition. Still hoping we add a bit of width!

LCFC'sGodWears9

Possibly a knee-jerk reaction to the King injury? Along with the poor form of Wellens and the rest of the midfield, it just seems a bit rash how it has all come out of nowhere with no real speculation about him before this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669