Speculation Danny Drinkwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official announcement delayed due to running out of "r" s for the official name on the back of the shirt photos

Bet they wish they hadn't made up that Sharp one last week now

Also showed superb awareness to get a semi bicycle kick on target for the build up to one of our goals.

I know what you mean but I don't think that move resulted in a goal, very close though.

I've just checked the Huffington Post, nothing about it on there yet. This is a ****ing disgrace. How am I supposed to know what to think if nobody tells me?

All of the official sites for all the FL clubs are smothered with redtape for what can and can't be released and restrictions to what can/can't be said.

The BBC can say whatever they like, at least the OS doesn't ever post any crap like "Mackail-Smith becomes a Leicester player" or whatever the BBC put up in the Summer.

I don't ever go on the OS unless I need fixture info.

It's definitely on Google, defo. So that's a relief. I'm just gonna go check tumblr and mapquest

Found this quote from Drinkwater on a Barnsley blog, so there's no telling whether it's legitimate:

“I was expecting to stay at Barnsley until the end of the season but Leicester met the price that Man United wanted them to pay and I was allowed to speak to them. I wanted to sort out my long term future instead of being on loan so I have signed for Leicester. I have to thank Barnsley for helping me massively this season and I will always like the club.

"I hope Barnsley supporters will understand that I worked my socks off for the club while I was there and that I was not looking for a move away.

“It was a good last game to play in and a great result for Barnsley. But now I am at Leicester and I want to make sure we finish ahead of Barnsley.

“I see the move as a step on in my career. I wanted to keep playing regular Championship football and now I will be at a club who are genuine promotion contenders rather than a club who were play-off contenders at best.”

Source.

All of the official sites for all the FL clubs are smothered with redtape for what can and can't be released and restrictions to what can/can't be said.

The BBC can say whatever they like, at least the OS doesn't ever post any crap like "Mackail-Smith becomes a Leicester player" or whatever the BBC put up in the Summer.

I don't ever go on the OS unless I need fixture info.

Jason McAteer

No they're not. Clubs can post what they like.

Jeff, they're absolutely smothered in red tape, Kingy's seen it.
Although, it might not have been tape. It could've been ketchup instead.

The hold up is becuase he is struggling with his spelling on the greeting that Barnley the Barnsley fan has promised us.

Or maybe it's not yet official? How about that?

Does it matter? He's signed - all the major news outlets are reporting it, it's common knowledge. I don't need to read a piece of poorly written, arse-licking bollocks on the os to confirm it.

Found this quote from Drinkwater on a Barnsley blog, so there's no telling whether it's legitimate:

Source.

I don't think it's hard to tell whether it's real or not.

****s sake. I thought there was an update on webmd.com, but it was a false alarm. Turns out it was just an article about fluid intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669