Danny Murphy Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I see, so it was my fault for not have the first notion that you'd made an official prediction of 11th. I really should try to keep up.

Well I put it to you sir that the confusion is all your fault for not PMing everybody with this prediction.

Well considering it is the only actual prediction I have made about where we will finish then yes it is.

Where did you get the notion that I predicted that we will be in a relegation dog-fight?? :102:

I want your name and address Macky, I'm going to sue you for saying that I predicted that and if that doesn't work I'm going to tell my Mummy on you!! :biggrin::icon_roll

put your money where your mouth is:018:

i will bet you £100 we will finish above 11th.easy money for you.

pm me for arrangements:icon_cool

m177t has declined the bet :mad:

he now says we will finish in the top half :icon_conf

the chinese proverb comes to mind ' man with big mouth have little knowledge ' :icon_bigg

the chinese proverb comes to mind ' man with big mouth smokes huge exotic cigarettes ' :icon_bigg

That'll be it alright.

the chinese proverb comes to mind ' man with big mouth have little knowledge ' :icon_bigg

11th is in the top half anyway! ;)

Anyway, what I said in the PM was

I actually think we will finish higher than mid table, but the past two seasons have taught me not to be too expectant!!!

I'm just not getting over excited just because we have signed a few players and MDV has shed a few stone. :icon_roll

I want your name and address Macky, I'm going to sue you for saying that I predicted that and if that doesn't work I'm going to tell my Mummy on you!! :biggrin::icon_roll

Your Mammy doesn't scare me, I know how to get round her.......

......on a pushbike is usually best.

Your Mammy doesn't scare me, I know how to get round her.......

......on a pushbike is usually best.

Oh Macky, aren't the old ones just by far the best........ :icon_roll

That'll be it alright.
:038:

this forum would be so much more interesting if people stopped posting stupid predictions. who gives a f%ck. i go onto different threads hoping to gain some quality info on new signings or club news, only to find somebody wishing and hoping a certain player comes to our club.

by all means use the forum to have some fun, but keep your wishing and praying to yourselves :icon_cool

If Danny Murphy signs, we'll be getting some top quality WAGS on boards what with Clemance's bird as well....might change my season ticket to the players lounge!

11th is in the top half anyway! ;)

Anyway, what I said in the PM was

I'm just not getting over excited just because we have signed a few players and MDV has shed a few stone. :icon_roll

you said we wouldnt finish above 11th, which means 12th at best which is mid table. dont split hairs, you have no faith in this squad, ive figured that out by the amount of times you keep telling this forum in different threads that:018:

i think youve made your point so can you move on and post something thats worth reading.

if you want to back your predictions up, then the bet still stands, in fact ill double it :icon_bigg

Tranfer rumours of today

we have been linked wit D.Murphy and some southend winger Campbell Ryces
Mandaric said we are looking for a creative midfielder and a central defender has anyone else noticed we still dnt have a recognised left back?

Re: Tranfer rumours of today

Mandaric said we are looking for a creative midfielder and a central defender has anyone else noticed we still dnt have a recognised left back?

Well your name is spot on with that nuget of information welcome to site. I can see you will be able to give us the inside track on all the wheelings and dealings.

Blimey - that's top 'insider' info mate

Good stuff

Woah, how would you know all of that?

Have you got Mandaric's phone tapped?
Are you actually his phone?
I'm guessing that you absolutely must work at the club with that level of info.

D.Murphy, you say

Wonder who that is ?

Dave ?
Dougal ?

Flippin' exciting, whoever it is

Darryl :icon_roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship