Confirmed Transfer Danny Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well aware this is controversial, but I rather like her and think she's been horribly treated by the media and a lot of people.

I've never heard an N-Dubz song(?) and I don't watch the pop factor. Other than seeing her occasionally on the 'news' I've only ever seen her slapping a schlong off her chops. Is she hated much like, and why?

Oh my god, you're right. I can't believe it

Thanks for pointing this crucial fact out to us, because it is possibly the most important thing about the whole transfer.

Many thanks to you from all at Talking Balls. You take our best wishes with you, wherever you may go.

I was just saying. No need to take the homer

Don't see why people think he will necessarily get in ahead of Ritchie.

Simpson for Ritchie all day long for me not that Ritchie has done any thing wrong cus he is still a very good player! But i can see Ritchie replacing Konchesky on the left and Simpson playing right back.

I've never heard an N-Dubz song(?) and I don't watch the pop factor. Other than seeing her occasionally on the 'news' I've only ever seen her slapping a schlong off her chops. Is she hated much like, and why?

She hasnt done herself many favours in the public world.....she's not a bad singer, I just think she may have made too many wrong decisions.

Warning - this has nothing to do with Danny Simpson; in fact it is splendidly irrelevant to any discussion of Leicester City.

I'm well aware this is controversial, but I rather like her and think she's been horribly treated by the media and a lot of people.

I am not sure which parts of the media you read JB but I have to say Tulissa has not been treated horribly or otherwise by the Daily Telegraph.

Firz comments lead me to guess that she is what we used to call "a songbird" - crooner being too ugly a word to use about a lady. Presumably she is a 21st century Lita Rosa although I am sure Miss Rosa would not go round "slapping a schlong off her chops."

Underneath I include a You Tube clip. Perhaps those members of the forum who are cutting edge can tell me whether Tulissa resembles the delectable Miss Rosa.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was surprised to see him on the pitch with the others during warm up(as he was ineligible to play) but if it was a form of team bonding nice touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566