Dany N'Guessan

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

What do you think to him so far?
Ilike him,and im convinced he could be a very good player for us,though he needs to improve on his all round game.

Ihope he does not turn out like Momo sylla though... look brilliant one minute..then nothing for half an hour.

Not convinced myself but its still early days for the lad.

Personally I would rather see Adams or Gradel in the team ahead of him but thats just me. For once we are blessed with wingers!

Hit and miss...one minute brilliant and next minute poor. Most Lincoln fans said the same.

Personally think Adams should be one of the wingers as I think Dyer or N'Guessan impact at this level would be better off the bench.

I must have blinked.

Yeah me too. Never saw Momo do anything remotely useful. Unless we count twatting a cross into the stands, or twatting a shot, erm, into the stands? Or twatting a simple sideways pass into the stands?

Hit and miss...one minute brilliant and next minute poor. Most Lincoln fans said the same.

Personally think Adams should be one of the wingers as I think Dyer or N'Guessan impact at this level would be better off the bench.

This basically.

Was totally clueless against the Newcastle full back the other night he never got a sniff.

He beat the full back several times in the first 10-15 minutes. Did nothing after that though.

Their left back sussed him out. When i watched him at Lincoln, Peter Jackson would move him from the right to the left, and up the middle sometimes when this happened.Cant see Pearson doing the same.

Well, a rough diamond may be, but I think he looks like he has the makings of a good player.

Their left back sussed him out. When i watched him at Lincoln, Peter Jackson would move him from the right to the left, and up the middle sometimes when this happened.Cant see Pearson doing the same.

I like the cut of N'Guessan's jib but him and Neilson made for some painful viewing in the secong half.

Dany was the wrong player for the game IMO, having him and Dyer on the pitch made keeping the ball doubly difficult.

I think in the context of a recent league 2 player coming up against a Premiership Spanish international left back, Dany did not do too bad. What he has to learn, with Pearson's guidance, is how to vary his game so he does not get 'sussed out'.

I think in the context of a recent league 2 player coming up against a Premiership Spanish international left back, Dany did not do too bad. What he has to learn, with Pearson's guidance, is how to vary his game so he does not get 'sussed out'.

I am a big fan of N'Guessan. In fact i am hoping to have him as a guest on one of my upcoming videos :icon_wink

Last edited:
Not surre about him really, he has the potential but he is not very consistent and drifts in and out of the game, he doesen't seem to and beat a player with skill he just charges at them and hopes for the best !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669