Dany N'Guessan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminded me of Franz Carr in the first twenty minutes,beats his man..then beats him again...then beats him again and again but no delivery or end result

Last edited:
Momo Sylla once played well for us, against Sheff Utd I think, when we won 4-1....

Can we give the chap some time to settle? He has only played five Championship games: remember, he wasn't even playing in the First (Third) Division football last season.

Can we give the chap some time to settle? He has only played five Championship games: remember, he wasn't even playing in the First (Third) Division football last season.

I agree, he has made a big step up and against Newcastle he was playing against a Premiership defender.

His performance against Swansea has probably worked against him (the same for Waghorn) because fans now expect that every match. He is still young and will only get better IMO.

I agree, he has made a big step up and against Newcastle he was playing against a Premiership defender.

His performance against Swansea has probably worked against him (the same for Waghorn) because fans now expect that every match. He is still young and will only get better IMO.

Absolutely. I thought we had the next Rooney and Giggs playing for us!

There was a match we won 4-1 at home to the Blades I believe, Hammond scored too...Freak result.

But not undeserved on the day. Even though it was almost the only time that squad showed what its potential was.

ARGGGGH MY EYES!!!

Reading that starting 11 has disolved my corneas.

Oh how we now laugh at how shite we once were.:icon_lol:
No wonder we were in a downward spiral. To think of the aspirations we had with that team.:icon_sad:

How many of those players would get into the team today, not even the joeymeister......:102:

Kisnorbo in midfield - that brings back memories.

Someone should write to Grayson suggesting that's his best position.

I love reading old match threads, 4-2 match against Sheff U.
Ryan Smith was quite highly rated then!

Didn't we beat Watford 4-1 or something like that a couple of years ago? Oh right, that never happened.............

Blue Maniac, you are too young to understand that joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669