Darren Byfield

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAZZAlcfc2004

New Member
Hi guys im new to this forum but come on hear often to check lcfc news and read posts. i was looking at sky sports website and it mention's that byfield is out of contract would he be a good signing for us?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Ashov said:
Scores goals in div 1 , Fast , Strong ,and Free why not ?

Exactly. Proven at this level, young, can only get better, and with Corky working on his finishing skills too....
 

gagandeep

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scores goals in div 1 , Fast , Strong ,and Free why not ?

Exactly. Proven at this level, young, can only get better, and with Corky working on his finishing skills too....

lets get him, a year contract can't be bad especially with what corky did 2 benjmain in the promotion seaon, im expecting benjy to get 15-20 goals next season, onestly!!
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Teeno said:
Hrdly set the world allite with Rovrum.

He did should have seen all the burnt out cars after a night of drinking.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
We need a striker who can score goals in Div One. This guy would be ideal.
 

gagandeep

New Member
buzzer_b said:
We need a striker who can score goals in Div One. This guy would be ideal.

yeah he would, but connoly or shipperely would be better :D
 

buzzer_b

New Member
gagandeep said:
buzzer_b said:
We need a striker who can score goals in Div One. This guy would be ideal.

yeah he would, but connoly or shipperely would be better :D

Shipperely is too old but Connoly would be very ideal!!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
buzzer_b said:
gagandeep said:
buzzer_b said:
We need a striker who can score goals in Div One. This guy would be ideal.

yeah he would, but connoly or shipperely would be better :D

Shipperely is too old but Connoly would be very ideal!!

No thanks to Shipperely. Connolly would be good - Only 27, and prolific at this level. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3790
2Liverpool3789
3Chelsea3771
4Tottenham 3768
5Arsenal3766
6Manchester Utd3758
7West Ham Utd3756
8Wolves3751
9Leicester3749
10Brighton3748
11Brentford3746
12Newcastle Utd3746
13Palace3745
14Aston Villa3745
15Southampton3740
16Everton3739
17Burnley3735
18Leeds Utd3735
19Watford3723
20Norwich City3722
Top