Darren Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone getting their novelty LCFC knickers in a twist over this.

Fact is, last season for derby, the boy did good. OK, so he may not be up to Premiership standard but neither are Steve Howard or Matt Oakley as Derby have let them go.

Moore is a big old lump of a defender (like Taggart was!) and what he may lack in pace and skill, he makes up for in size, height and presence - and I bet he could also get us the odd goal or two from set pieces.

He improves our depth of squad and also adds a little fight and determination to our defence.

Get him in I say - and those who feel we are deserved of better premiership defenders - dream on.

No no no - that's far too sensible

He is simply not good enough for us

We're going for the play-offs, you know, and he is not the type of player we want to be taking into the Premier League with us next season

Im not saying we should be going for the top prem defenders just that they are players I would rather we spent our money on than bloody Darren Moore. I just don’t see any advantage in signing him and I don’t see what it will add.

Get him in and then if he's not up to it sack him.

Last edited:
No no no - that's far too sensible

He is simply not good enough for us

We're going for the play-offs, you know, and he is not the type of player we want to be taking into the Premier League with us next season

Homer, what is it with the large majority of so called fans that use this site?

I left Leicester some years ago - has the city been attacked with chemical, mind bending weapons since I left? Has everyone one gone mad up there?

Do our fans still think we are heading towards the playoffs this season and signing the likes of Moore will stop us in our charge for global domination?

Are there still fans protesting outside the Walkers at the sacking of Martin Allen??

The very people that moan and whinge about bringing in players like Moore, are the same ones that thought bringing in players like Geoff Horsfield and Carl Cort were genius decisions!!

What ever happened to the real fans?

I left Leicester some years ago - has the city been attacked with chemical, mind bending weapons since I left? Has everyone one gone mad up there?

Do our fans still think we are heading towards the playoffs this season and signing the likes of Moore will stop us in our charge for global domination?

Are there still fans protesting outside the Walkers at the sacking of Martin Allen??

The very people that moan and whinge about bringing in players like Moore, are the same ones that thought bringing in players like Geoff Horsfield and Carl Cort were genius decisions!!

Oh dear ,oh dear ,its called sarcasm you'll get used too it on here :icon_wink

We were in Europe once you know HM, to go from that to this, we're too big to be here.

Last edited:
We're only 13 points away from the play-offs - that's nothing in this league

If we average 3.86 points per game over the next eight matches, then it should take the pressure off for our final few games

If we average 3.86 points per game over the next eight matches, then it should take the pressure off for our final few games

Do you have any statistical analysis to back this up?

I think it's only possible to get three points per game. I've emailed the FA to get clarification but don't hold your breath.

I think our best hope is if all the teams above us go into administration. To help achieve this we should make a pact that we will NOT buy any of these teams merchandise for the rest of the season.

They all face financial meltdown. We'll be champions.

So not liking Darren Moore and thinking we can sign someone better doesn’t make me a real fan? I just don’t think he is the answer to our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669