Darren Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.Moore = v.poor

Oh DV your not a real fan.

being an imaginary fan has its benefits

i goosed The Birch the other day and kicked Stearman up the bum

Oh DV your not a real fan.

My point was that surely real fans realise that we are in a bit of a spot at the moment, that looking at the play offs is a bit like Kaebi looking at our next game and thinking "hmm, maybe I will score!" Ain't gonna happen.

I am not on a one man crusade to justify why we should get Darren Moore, but given the position we are in, I feel he could be a good squad player and provide useful cover for the rest of the season.

championship clubs dont get too many premier quality players really - afew go about but most of them are obviously playin in the prem......moore would do a job for now.

I was at Coventry game last week, and previous to that I was at the Colchester, Palace and Chelsea away games.

And your point is.................

trying to work out if you are a real fan,

I take it you go to all home matches?

trying to work out if you are a real fan,

I take it you go to all home matches?

I've just told you which games I've been to - the last time I went to every home game in a season I had a mental breakdown, attempted suicide and got addicted to valium.

I'm slowly trying to get it together by watching the odd away game now

I cant see why, for this level, Darren Moore would be a bad signing :102:

Because, we already have defenders who are big, can head, and hoof the ball 600000 miles when they get it. We do not need any more.

As soon as anyone passes the ball along the floor, he is exposed for the useless turd he is, as has happened in the premiership this season.

It takes him about half an hour to turn around for ****s sake.

Lets think about buying more midfielders and wingers rather than a defender who is no better than what we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669