Darren Moore????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Moore is hardly the quickest player in the world, but I think some of our fans, still suffer from delusions of grandeur, even after our relegation. If our current squad are believed to be good enough to get out of league 1 then why all of sudden is a player who played all last season in the prem such a disastrous signing. Tossers.

FFS this bloke was playing in the prem last season, and whilst he looked out of his depth, at league one level he is just the type of physical no nonsense centre half we need, he is a leader and he is a good honest professional who gives 100%, which is something we have been sadly lacking.

He was Milan's second choice, as Cannovaro's injury scuppered a potential deal.

FFS :icon_roll

Spot on Pink Boy.

I couldn't give a shit of they have a combined age as that of BG so long as they do the job.

I don't know if he's going to be good enough in this league, but I sure hope he will, as should others. I'm sure he'll feel very welcome here :icon_roll

Spot on Pink Boy.

I'm sure he'll feel very welcome here :icon_roll

He will, he will.

Till the first time he fails to cut out a ball passing six feet over his head

From the Yorkshire Post

League Two side Bradford City are set to make an audacious move for their former defender Darren Moore, who looks set to leave Derby, as exclusively revealed in the Yorkshire Post. But League One side Leicester City have emerged as rivals for the big man's signature

How could a move for Darren Moore be considered 'audacious'?:icon_bigg

I knew someone would go on about the physical nature of the football in Division One and how this would suit Moore,IMO its rubbish there are some fast young Strikers in this League and they will show the Pudding up,entertainment value though

I knew someone would go on about the physical nature of the football in Division One and how this would suit Moore,IMO its rubbish there are some fast young Strikers in this League and they will show the Pudding up,entertainment value though

so why are they in division 3 then if they are that good?

I am saying that Moore would be ideal to deal with the target man, I am not saying that league one is any more physical than the Championship, but what we sadly lacked last season were players who were capable of battling and scrapping, we were too soft and too nice. Moore brings some presence and leadership, granted he does lack pace but in the right formation and with the right players around him, I think he will bring qualities we are currently lacking.

I am saying that Moore would be ideal to deal with the target man, I am not saying that league one is any more physical than the Championship, but what we sadly lacked last season were players who were capable of battling and scrapping, we were too soft and too nice. Moore brings some presence and leadership, granted he does lack pace but in the right formation and with the right players around him, I think he will bring qualities we are currently lacking.

:038::038::038:

IMO he has no qualities,he is a woeful footballer and I confidentally expect all you championing him to be agree with me by September when a Striker with any pace turns him and leaves him flat on hia arse for the umpteenth time.A Joke Footballer like I said

This pre season Milan signs a big, burly, mid thirties, past it centre half before we even have a manager claiming that any manager would want him, no doubt. Times don't change.

It's nothing to do with delusions of grandeur, or not realising what league we are now in

He's a truly feckin' awful footballer, in any league, with the added bonus of now being well past it, extremely unfit, and painfully slow (like a few posters I could name)

Shocking signing in every way

He's lost it....on my visit to Pride Park this season. Voronin made him look like a twat. His legs have gone and he can no longer cut it.

Apart from that, I'd actually see rather us build a team with a young nucleus and develop them rather than chasing the dollar.

He's lost it....on my visit to Pride Park this season. Voronin made him look like a twat.
Well he quite clearly won't cut it in Division 3 three then if a top 4 Prem team can make him look "like a twat" :icon_roll

What on Earth will the Herford and Stockport strikers make him look like?

He's lost it....on my visit to Pride Park this season. Voronin made him look like a twat. His legs have gone and he can no longer cut it.

Apart from that, I'd actually see rather us build a team with a young nucleus and develop them rather than chasing the dollar.

But we are in league one and last time I looked I very much doubt that we will come up against players of Voronin's quality :icon_roll

Last edited:
Point taken but it's the only in person showing I seen of him. I have seen him on the telly, he was shite. End of. He is past it regardless of division. He was never particularly good in the first place (a bully for Derby and West Brom).

I trust you were in the away end? I think that's just about better, or you were wearing a LCFC top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669