Darren Moore????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who thinks we are too good for Darren Moore needs to wake up.

Not many better players than him aspire to play division 3 football.

He might be shit, but so are we.

Too true Melton.

As I predicted, people haven't yet fully woken up as to which division we are now stuck in and the implications.

We have had the phoney stage when the club were trying to push STs - which they did very well and now we are moving into the hard reality phase when it becomes clearer just how difficult it is to appoint a decent manager and how our 'better' players are going to be shipped out.

That said -such was the rubbish they served up last season that there isn't going to be that much demand for these failures.

Too true Melton.

As I predicted, people haven't yet fully woken up as to which division we are now stuck in and the implications.

We have had the phoney stage when the club were trying to push STs - which they did very well and now we are moving into the hard reality phase when it becomes clearer just how difficult it is to appoint a decent manager and how our 'better' players are going to be shipped out.

That said -such was the rubbish they served up last season that there isn't going to be that much demand for these failures.

I disagree, I think they will be in demand. However I can't see that much upset from the fans at any of them going.

I disagree, I think they will be in demand. However I can't see that much upset from the fans at any of them going.
Under a competent Manager, the current squad is plenty good enough on a footballing level.

It's their attitudes that let them down.

Bet all you people that bought season tickets are regretting that decision now!!

Though I do agree with Melton that we are no way too big or good for Darren Moore, if anything the other way round as I would imagine a few CCC teams may be interested in him. Just glad I'm not going to have to torture myself week in week out at The Walkers next year as it is going to be dire at times and at the moment I predict those dire times to occur all to often unfortunately.

Bring back Filbert Street!

Bet all you people that bought season tickets are regretting that decision now!!
I regretted it the moment I clicked "submit".

Nothing can make me regret it more, things can only get better.

But I bet they won't.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

i'd prefer to see de vries and cort tied together by ducktape acting as a central defender than moore back there...he is an official joke

I think we'll all be surprised at the job he does in League 1 IMO. This is a league where brutes are needed.

I wonder whether the "signing" of Moore and the prospective Manager turning down the job are in any way connected? :102: :icon_wink

Racist bastards the lot of you!

Typical Leicester fans, the blokes not even signed for us yet and you are on his back. Is it because he is black I wonder?

Racist bastards the lot of you!

Typical Leicester fans, the blokes not even signed for us yet and you are on his back. Is it because he is black I wonder?

Is he black?

I think we'll all be surprised at the job he does in League 1 IMO. This is a league where brutes are needed.

You might be on to something there. There is quite a difference between Premier League and League One, even in the playing style.

Several things need to be said here. :icon_wink Darren Moore is not shit it is just that his legs have gone. Good pro in his day but those days are over. :icon_wink

Even if he were shit it doesn't mean we have to accept it. :icon_wink

We need a good mix of youth and experience preferably with enough about them to want to get out of this league. Darren doesn't fit that profile. :icon_wink
A red letter day! I agree with Steven! :icon_eek: :icon_wink

Indeed. We should splash them on all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669