Date Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Get a room you two, for god's sake :roll:

highland fox

They have,its a Double in that hotel next to the Pub in Blackburn that decks itself out in the Away teams colours,DF told us earlier.

JoBeck

Yes! It's on Sunday, so no work for me.... wait... it's a 1:05 p.m. GMT kick-off... that's 8:05 a.m. in New York... looks like it's beer for breakfast for me on the 13th. Poor West Coast Foxes will have to watch this one at 5:05 a.m.

FOX MENTAL

JoBeck said:
Yes! It's on Sunday, so no work for me.... wait... it's a 1:05 p.m. GMT kick-off... that's 8:05 a.m. in New York... looks like it's beer for breakfast for me on the 13th. Poor West Coast Foxes will have to watch this one at 5:05 a.m.

I was gutted when i saw this date had been confirmed, sunday at 1.05 upto Blackburn, will not be fun. However i am well happy as i have found out my sunday league team (premier league by the way 8) 8) 8) :wink: ) haven''t got a game, so i don't miss out!!!

Bring it on!!!!!!!! :x :x :x 8)

beaumontfox

it'll be a Sunday moring-hopefully no traffic,no reason why if we leave at 9am we shouldn't be getting off the motorway just after 11am...ok..probably 11.30.

we don't stop at the services on the way home either,only on the way to games.

when we went to Burnley on New Years Day we left here at 9am,had our usual 20 minute stop at the services....and because we got up there so quick(using the M6 toll road and hardly any traffic) we had a second stop at the services just before the Junction we had to get off to meet the police. we stayed there for over 1/2 hour and then went to meet the coppers at the rendevous point just before 1pm.

don't see any reason why we shouldn't be ensconced in the pub for 11.30 meself.

fitz

have to take into account that the carparks you are sent to from the motorway are miles away from the ground we got parked it a school or something, other than that blackburn is easy enough to get to. will be good in the pub for 5minutes, hate tv coverage!

Cate Fox

I think the way that the fixtures have been arranged pretty much shows that they didnt really think about the travel issues for the only non premiership club left - funny how Man U got the nice saturday evening tie, just so their precious fans didnt have to rush to get there...

also - hello, am a new member on this forum. Didnt spot any other ladies on here, so thought I would join in from time to time :p

highland fox

Welcome Cate,prepare for our resident Leslie Phillips Fox otherwise known as MK to introduce himself..

homer

Hi Cate

It's delightful to have such a charming new member, compared to the riff raff you get on here

Welcome

Rich Pickings

If anyone is stuck for a ride up to Blackburn, I believe Loughboro run a bus, and there is usually places on it.

Steven

Cate Fox said:
I think the way that the fixtures have been arranged pretty much shows that they didnt really think about the travel issues for the only non premiership club left - funny how Man U got the nice saturday evening tie, just so their precious fans didnt have to rush to get there...

also - hello, am a new member on this forum. Didnt spot any other ladies on here, so thought I would join in from time to time :p

Welcome. :D :-D :smt023 :wink: ;-)

MKFox

Cate Fox said:
hello, am a new member on this forum
happysadflower.gif

hi Cate & welcome. always nice to see the fairer sex on here...

JoBeck

I'm not sure if travel issues were a big concern with the scheduling of either FA Cup tie... I'm sure the FA and the TV networks were much more concerned with the size of their TV audiences. It's why they didn't hesitate to put Man U in that juicy Saturday evening slot while the seemingly unattractive Blackburn-Leicester game was thrown into the sleepy Sunday afternoon slot.

highland fox

Homers welcome for Cate was a little different than the one he gave Marianna on the 'Play for Leicester' thread.Just thought you should know Cate...the man is nothing more than a Charlatan and a Cad.

LS6_Fox

TBH this has worked out well for me, as I get back from Amsterdam on the saturday afternoon, so luckily I can go (although I don't know what state I'll be in!!) :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669