David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation David Beckham

Wrong paper,its in the People....god knows what made me say the NOTW,probably because they print that much crap it sticks in the head.

Let's just enjoy it! I'd rather fanciful speculation on Beckham than desperately hoping we sign some nonentity. :icon_bigg

Let's just enjoy it! I'd rather fanciful speculation on Beckham than desperately hoping we sign some nonentity. :icon_bigg

Too right.

Besides, it aint completely out of the question. Sven gave Becks the England captaincy and clearly gets on with him well. Becks likes to do something in the MLS close season and maybe the big European sides have been put off by his injury. The new owners must have some cash behind 'em.

How much better is it being a fox than it was a month ago? Blue Army!

People slag off Milan M for what he's done to this club but just look at the ENTERTAINMENT value that the Leicester City Football Club has.
Wonderful.
All we need now is a few more trophies.

Beckham with L A Galaxy is playing agin Newcastle Jets in the Australian A League in November after their USA league finishes.

Then its a plane ride to East Midlands airport and the Walkers !

People slag off Milan M for what he's done to this club but just look at the ENTERTAINMENT value that the Leicester City Football Club has.
Wonderful.
All we need now is a few more trophies.

A sniff of one would be nice.:)

RL just had it mentioned on the Sports news that there are reports that City have trying to sign Becks

Last edited:
Yes. That top picture showing Becks with his tongue out as someone who looks a bit like Derek Fazackerley is trying to fist him, clinches it.

Peter Taylor made him England captain.

I've made this mistake on another board as well and was promptly picked up on it. Fair play, think I might have been successful in trying to wipe Peter Taylor's existence from my memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669