David Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe tentative enquiries were made upwards of 2 months ago.

Sven rates this guy apparently. I think he's a decent player, but just doesn't put away enough of his chances. We'll see.

Can see this coming up and certainly think he's good enough to be in our first 16. Both-footed as well I believe, which I always see as a huge bonus.

If Yak is thinking of going to Turkey, he should have a word with Darius Vassell first.

If we have all this money to spend whats bloody going on ,A new pitch, new screens, looks like thats what we will be watching for 90 minuits at this rate, i mean come on we are being patient, whats sven bloddy doing?

I suspect Sven and others are having to play hardball with some clubs and players who know we have some cash to spend and are pitching their demands as high as they dare. I'm sure things will start to move within the next week or two.

England international front 3 of Vassell, Nugent and Heskey. :icon_lol:

If we have all this money to spend whats bloody going on ,A new pitch, new screens, looks like thats what we will be watching for 90 minuits at this rate, i mean come on we are being patient, whats sven bloddy doing?
It's

****ing

JUNE!

Sweet baby Jesus in a binbag! Do you posses a calender?
How the **** can you say "we are being patient" when you're bleating because we're not just throwing money around, at the beginning of ****ing June?

Sweet baby Jesus in a binbag! Do you posses a calender?
How the **** can you say "we are being patient" when you're bleating because we're not just throwing money around, at the beginning of ****ing June?

He's been bleating like that all friggin week.

If we haven't signed anybody by yesterday, I will be sending a list of complaints to Sven by recorded delivery. I will reveal my list of complaints the next time the bird over the road flashes her arse at me in the morning. Fecking shambolics.

No thank you. Betrays a lack of ambition. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670