De Vries and Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Smashing lads" but god alone knows who are going to buy them or the others come to think of it, but hey I like your style Martin dont beat about the bush do you

lets hope your team.......when you've finished assembling it
will be no-nonsense to.

Nice PR (surprise surprise), but they're in the same boat as Maybury, Hughes and Hammond

They are only gone if someone is prepared to take them

Nice PR (surprise surprise), but they're in the same boat as Maybury, Hughes and Hammond

They are only gone if someone is prepared to take them

Exactly and I would say neither of their status's have changed since early last season - available/not required

Rab Douglas - ''he couldn't catch herpes of a whore that guy. he should not be seen anywhere near the club''.

quote from a Hibs forum about a rumour Rab may end up there.

Last edited:
Rab Douglas - ''he couldn't catch herpes of a whore that guy. he should not be seen anywhere near the club''.

quote from a Hibs forum about a rumour Rab may end up there.

Funny aren't they Hibs fans:icon_roll

Allen releases Foxes duo

Striker Mark de Vries and goalkeeper Rab Douglas have both been released by Leicester boss Martin Allen.

De Vries, 31, has spent the entire season on loan at Dutch side ADO Den Haag, mostly being used in a substitute role. The strong target man played his last game for the Foxes in their 1-0 FA Cup fourth round defeat to Southampton in January 2006.

Douglas, who signed from Celtic in 2005, established himself as City's first-choice keeper during his debut season at the Walkers Stadium, however, the emergence of Paul Henderson last term restricted his appearances in the starting XI.

"I have informed both of them that they have been made available for transfer with immediate effect and that it would be in their best interests to get themselves another club," Allen told Leicester's official website.

that means they are off our books, and no longer at the club, right??

I understand that Douglas has already turned down Gretna as they 'only' offered him 5K a week....greedy fecker. We could be stuck with them until the end of their contracts

Can't think of anyone who would willingly give up the chance to sit on their fat backside all day to go and sweat their bollocks off playing nasty old football matches week in week out, not to mention lots of horrible training and willingly give up about two hundred grand in the process

I understand that Douglas has already turned down Gretna as they 'only' offered him 5K a week....greedy fecker. We could be stuck with them until the end of their contracts

But would you take a job paying less when you know you can stay in the one you are doing now for double the money and have to do feck all to earn it?:102:
Blame the soft feckers who gave him the contract not Douglas

Last edited:
But would you take a job paying less when you know you can stay in the one you are doing now for double the money and have to do feck all to earn it?:102:
Blame the soft feckers who gave him the contract not Douglas

Spot on HF. ;)

http://www.dundeeunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=68884

"The biggest stumbling block would appear to be the players wage demands, which are likely to be considerable, probably in excess of £3,500 per week."

Double that amount I think is closer to the truth.:icon_wink

Unless both of these move for football reasons we will be stuck with the two highest paid players that have a cat in hells chance of making the squad.

http://www.dundeeunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=68884

"The biggest stumbling block would appear to be the players wage demands, which are likely to be considerable, probably in excess of £3,500 per week."

Double that amount I think is closer to the truth.:icon_wink

Unless both of these move for football reasons we will be stuck with the two highest paid players that have a cat in hells chance of making the squad.

MdV is on over 3 times that amount :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670