de Vries gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Vries On The Move - now GONE (see post #89)

He was pretty shit for us and I'm glad he's gone, but I don't have any bad feeling against him and wish him the best for the future.

Thought he tried hard (remember that he came back for pre-season a couple of weeks before everyone else to work hard on his fitness), but got a lot of stick after some crap performances and wasn't ever really going to get back into the team and onside with the fans.

The same ones that adored Bob Hazell, Heskey, Sir Les, Joachim etc. etc. ?

MDV got stick because he was wank, not because he was "one of them there coloureds"

Thank fcuk someone has said that.

If a black fan was boing a white player, would you say the black fan was being racist? :102:

Thank fcuk someone has said that.

If a black fan was boing a white player, would you say the black fan was being racist? :102:

There are a lot of very racist fans that attend regularly, this I know for a fact.

Probably much the same as any other club I'd imagine.

Last edited:

There are a lot of very racist fans that attend regularly, this I know for a fact.

Probably much the same as any other club I'd imagine.

Yes I would agree, but to say/imply that MDV was booed because of the colour of skin is nothing short of a joke. Which coincidently, is what MDV was as a footballer.

But from your response, I take it you do not disagree with my initial point. ;)

yes ,in todays world they would

Ok then Newton, so when the crowd are boing players such as Stearman or Maybury do you consider then non-white element of the crowd to be boing them simply because they are white?

And judging by your response, you must have called these people racist on a number of occasions over the past few years!

Ok then Newton, so when the crowd are boing players such as Stearman or Maybury do you consider then non-white element of the crowd to be boing them simply because they are white?

And judging by your response, you must have called these people racist on a number of occasions over the past few years!

NO not at all i was just saying as the world has gone PC mad ,where anyone does anything they are called racist at the drop of a hat .

Look at things we used to say everyday and is now thought to be racist

NO not at all i was just saying as the world has gone PC mad ,where anyone does anything they are called racist at the drop of a hat .

Yes but people used to say N*gger every day with little social upcry. Dialects and meanings of words and phrases change.

And who are the perpetrators and who are the victims in all those cases?

Yes but people used to say N*gger every day with little social upcry. Dialects and meanings of words and phrases change.

Exactly

And who are the perpetrators and who are the victims in all those cases?

Thats hard to give a reply too as it could be anybody

We all know that there are racist about .

Yes I would agree, but to say/imply that MDV was booed because of the colour of skin is nothing short of a joke.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying there is a large section of the support that perpetuates the jeering & booing because he is black.

Agatha Christie should have hung her head in shame.......

I'm not saying that, I'm saying there is a large section of the support that perpetuates the jeering & booing because he is black.

Sorry Macky, I was referring to other posters then that keep bringing up the 'Mark Bright Syndrome'.

Which IMO is a load of bollocks that it still exists.

Exactly

Thats hard to give a reply too as it could be anybody

We all know that there are racist about .

I know. The point I was trying to make was that it is always the white person who is considered to be the racist. Never the other way round.

They can have the lanky, bean pole, impedimented, bald, no-cock. He was shit.

**** off back to where you came from.

Scotland.

I actually thought he was pretty good and wouldn't be surprised if he scores loads at Dundee.

Couldn't head a ball for toffee mind and the supporters at this club think that if you're over 6 foot tall you have to be a target man.

I actually thought he was pretty good and wouldn't be surprised if he scores loads at Dundee.

Couldn't head a ball for toffee mind and the supporters at this club think that if you're over 6 foot tall you have to be a target man.

He was a target man, target for alot of abuse :102:

He could go on an amzing run, beat 5 players, shot skims the post and get jeered.
Ian Hume, instead of passing to someone unmarked in a goalscoring position, shoots and hits the corner flag, all you hear is salutation from the tosspots as they shout hhhuuuummme. (They're not all racist, just wankers the lot of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669