de Vries gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Vries On The Move - now GONE (see post #89)

Could he? :icon_conf I must have missed that...

yes, you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQSH0VxViI

MDV was simply outstanding today. Won most things in the air and held the ball up really well. It's time Melton Fox got off his back and gave him the credit he deserves. His constant unfounded criticism is truly idiotic.

De Vries finish was class

MdV was immense no doubt. What a goal as well - brilliant.

Also wel done to DJ who seems to be a right place right time striker. We havent had one of them since Dickov :038::038::038:

Interesting to see the praise from DF, a poster and fan in the true sense whose opinion most people respect.

Not only would you have seen it if you had been there, not only is the goal on youtube but it was also shown on the TV and was available on the virgin highlights site.

Did you miss it? You never saw the highlights from our best result in a long time?

or are you a dirty rascist that cannot admit that 'one of them' can play a white man's game? :)

Re: De Vries On The Move

I'll quote it again...

He could go on an amzing run, beat 5 players

And then maybe make my point a little more explicitly:

When did he go on an amazing run and beat FIVE players? He simply couldn't, and I don't think we've had a player that could produce skill like that in many, many years. Half of the problem with the arguments on this forum com down to the ridiculous polarisation of opinions. A player is either Pele or they're Gary Coatsworth, with no room for anything in between, it seems.

And no, I'm not a dirty racist. :mad: Anyone who had been reading this forum for a while will know that. If you'd read this thread properly you'd have seen what my views on MDV are, as a player, which is what we're here to discuss.

Oh his day he could be a slightly above average Championship striker IMO. But his days were too few and far between, and the effort it took to get him motivated was nigh on impossible to maintain, it seemed.

Good luck Mark, you'll be better off away from Leicester I'm sure.

Hrmph! However I have to say, with the exception of the last two posts FF, I have been enjoying your contribution immensely. :023:

Re: De Vries On The Move

I'll quote it again...

And then maybe make my point a little more explicitly:

When did he go on an amazing run and beat FIVE players? He simply couldn't, and I don't think we've had a player that could produce skill like that in many, many years. Half of the problem with the arguments on this forum com down to the ridiculous polarisation of opinions. A player is either Pele or they're Gary Coatsworth, with no room for anything in between, it seems.

And no, I'm not a dirty racist. :mad: Anyone who had been reading this forum for a while will know that. If you'd read this thread properly you'd have seen what my views on MDV are, as a player, which is what we're here to discuss.

Hrmph! However I have to say, with the exception of the last two posts FF, I have been enjoying your contribution immensely. :023:

Rascist jibe was tongue in cheek. Some people have made rascist accusations on here purely because someone thinks that a coloured player is not any good. I was mimicking their stupidity, sorry if it seemed a serious suggestion....maybe i should ahve used some fancy emoticon? :icon_razz

The rascism accusations are as ridiculous as the people that say there aren't rascist elements in the crowd. I personally think that the vast majority of people that support LCFC are NOT either rascist or stupid enough to believe that an poor opinion of someone shows rascism. Perhaps this relates to your comments on extreme polarised views.

It's just a shame that most of the stupid people that have views like this also tend to be outspoken making people think these views are popular.

As for De Vries. I would have liked to see him play in a successful team that could give him the type of service he needs. Shame it won't be at Leicester, but then we have new players that can offer some hope. Lets hope they deliver.

Last edited:

Thank fcuk for that!!!

MDV was one of the worst players I have ever seen wear a City shirt, and the fact he's remembered for one ordinary goal proves my point.

Waste of money, waste of space, waste of skin and waste of time.

Glad the cnut's gone and good fcuking riddance to the talentless buffoon.

Thank fcuk for that!!!

MDV was one of the worst players I have ever seen wear a City shirt, and the fact he's remembered for one ordinary goal proves my point.

Does liking him because he had a stammer make me a bad person? A stammerer always makes me smile.

Thank fcuk for that!!!

so who would you pair him with in your dream City XI!!!?

waste of space, waste of skin and waste of time.

Now that is strange...we were all only saying the same about You the other day

Now that is strange...we were all only saying the same about You the other day

i think that if you look back, we actually called melton a "talentless baboon", not a "talenless buffoon"!

came on as an 88th minute sub for his new team yesterday

If mdv was aweful then it doesnt say much for fryatt as mdv is a better player.

MDV wasn't awful, but wasn't particularly brilliant. fryatt on the other hand is a pile of wank and should be paid off along with the other shite we've let go

MDV or Fryatt? Just more examples of strikers who underachieved at LCFC. The list is depressing.
What you have to ask is would the likes of Lineaker,worthington,Dickov etc have achieved any more if they had been leading our attack for he last few seasons.Strikers are only as good as the supply line to them and for the last few seasons that has been woeful,even Rooney wouldnt have scored 15 goals for us last season

What you have to ask is would the likes of Lineaker,worthington,Dickov etc have achieved any more if they had been leading our attack for he last few seasons

yes, for they are/were not shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670