De Vries On The Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the bloke. i thought he was unfairly treated, even if he was shite.

Good luck to him. That Spurs game was probably my favourite of the last three years, and he scored that late late winner. An odd player - sometimes looked really skilful, more often looked a complete clod.

Good luck to him. That Spurs game was probably my favourite of the last three years, and he scored that late late winner. An odd player - sometimes looked really skilful, more often looked a complete clod.

Good summing up there PB:icon_lol:

goodluck to him if he goes, we heard the same story last year in jan and then in the summer, this fecker doesnt want to leave the club

We could've done with him last season, would've been more effective than horsefield, we needed someone to hold up the ball.

Hope he does well, but he has made no impact at Leicester or a series of clubs on loan, including Leeds and 2 dutch premier sides. So he won't be missed, and nor will his wages.
He may have had a bit of stick, but to be fair and honest, good players don't get sidelined at every club they go to unless they are poor or have a poor/intermittent attitude. They also don't get stick. Even those who are poor but show concerted effort get supported. He showed neither, really.

Hopefully a return to Scotland with Dundee will see him flourish like he did briefly at Hearts.
The standards is weak, albeit not weaker than league one, so hopefully he can pick up a few goals.

For that he will always be a hero, I know so many Spurs fans that the next few days after that were brilliant.

He was a pretty rubbish player to be fair, but at least he put in some effort and scored a few goals, unlike some others that we've had (Carl Cort, I'm looking at you).

I really do hope he actually leaves this time though, we don't need or want him anymore.

If we hadn't signed Howard and Hayles i would still have him in my squad. Personally i rate him better than Hayles, and he has been better than fryatt when he has played for us.

All the best to the guy

If we hadn't signed Howard and Hayles i would still have him in my squad. Personally i rate him better than Hayles, and he has been better than fryatt when he has played for us.

All the best to the guy

Id agree with that. Once he got fit he really looked like he would be a useful player for us. The BM's would ensure that wouldn't happen!

He is having talks tonight with Dundee Utd and they hope to have him available for Saturday,just been on the TV up here

Not the greatest player in the world but there have been far far worse players who bleed the club and got less stick since we got relegated....

At least this will maybe stopping the is he good is he shit debate!

IMO he was very frustrating to watch, but he did get the odd goal. TBH I would have to say that out of the two he was shit, wouldn't want him anywhere near the team now, just not good enough for us if we want to progress.

Good luck though MDV - I think you might need it! :biggrin:

I agree with that, He was class against Tottenham, but the rest of the time you couldn't two fag papers under his feet when he went for header. If Levein wants him, I would gladly offer my services as a free taxi service to take up to dundee. Thats what sat nav is for right?

Just give us a call Ollie, you have mumber on your season ticket holder database, check my email address, and ring me, and I'll skip out of work to take him to Dundee!

Oh his day he could be a slightly above average Championship striker IMO. But his days were too few and far between, and the effort it took to get him motivated was nigh on impossible to maintain, it seemed.

Good luck Mark, you'll be better off away from Leicester I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669