De Vries On The Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it last night, that's all my dear HF....

I love it when you're a bit frumpy.

Frumpy?

1. A girl or woman regarded as dull, plain, or unfashionable.
2. A person regarded as colorless and primly sedate.

I don't think a man that leaps around in a ginger wig and kilt swinging his todger in rhythm to Abba tracks can be considered Frumpy.

Frumpy?

1. A girl or woman regarded as dull, plain, or unfashionable.
2. A person regarded as colorless and primly sedate.

I don't think a man that leaps around in a ginger wig and kilt swinging his todger in rhythm to Abba tracks can be considered Frumpy.

The second might fit me:icon_lol:

what ya sying burgin he's crap two left feet what about swapping him for 2 bags of crips

Last edited:
what ya sying burgin he's crap two left feet what about swapping him for 2 bags of crips

he was rubbish id swap him for a packet of jacobs custard creams :)

I could be wrong, but I think both of those deals would be against league rules.

Although I have to say I do admire your comedic skill, you're obviously very talented. Have you had any of your work published?

I could be wrong, but I think both of those deals would be against league rules.

Although I have to say I do admire your comedic skill, you're obviously very talented. Have you had any of your work published?

I'm hoping city have already swapped him for a packet of custard creams, might be of more use. No sorry thats a bit harsh on him, I've seen worse players, probably a handful at least

I'm hoping city have already swapped him for a packet of custard creams, might be of more use. No sorry thats a bit harsh on him, I've seen worse players, probably a handful at least

I know it's incredibly difficult to avoid joining in on such an hilarious comparison as a packet of custard creams but in all seriousness I can't imagine them being too robust if, for example, it was raining.

Let's face it, the ability not to crumble during inclement weather is a vital prerequisite in a modern footballer.

I know it's incredibly difficult to avoid joining in on such an hilarious comparison as a packet of custard creams but in all seriousness I can't imagine them being too robust if, for example, it was raining.

Let's face it, the ability not to crumble during inclement weather is a vital prerequisite in a modern footballer.

:038:

he was rubbish id swap him for a packet of jacobs custard creams :)

Hi Macky

You seem to have missed the irony of foxysir's contribution. A pedant would tell you that Jacobs do not make custard creams; it is cream crackers that are their speciality biscuit. Clearly then, a Jacobs custard cream would be a very valuable item - a whole packet of them so rare that it would be difficult to put a price on.

I come to the conclusion that foxysir, whilst appearing to be a critic of MdV, is in fact his greatest fan. This is in fact borne out by his first contribution. I initially made the same mistake as you in understanding his word 'crips' as a typo for 'crisps'. It is now clear to me that we have made a mistake. It was a typo, yes - but a typo for 'Cripps' - that is Harry Cripps, the Millwall cult-hero of the 1960s. Now I'm not sure what was in Harry Cripp's bags but he was a hard man, so you can be sure that it would be worth having.

Foxysir certainly had you fooled!

Hi Macky

You seem to have missed the irony of foxysir's contribution. A pedant would tell you that Jacobs do not make custard creams; it is cream crackers that are their speciality biscuit. Clearly then, a Jacobs custard cream would be a very valuable item - a whole packet of them so rare that it would be difficult to put a price on.

I come to the conclusion that foxysir, whilst appearing to be a critic of MdV, is in fact his greatest fan. This is in fact borne out by his first contribution. I initially made the same mistake as you in understanding his word 'crips' as a typo for 'crisps'. It is now clear to me that we have made a mistake. It was a typo, yes - but a typo for 'Cripps' - that is Harry Cripps, the Millwall cult-hero of the 1960s. Now I'm not sure what was in Harry Cripp's bags but he was a hard man, so you can be sure that it would be worth having.

Foxysir certainly had you fooled!

You're absolutely right boc, Mr foxysir is obviously a genius of Brobdingnagian proportion.
Although I believe that 'crip' could be some form of gang reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669