Dead Man Walking

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Alex.

If you look at the side we had out tonight. Conolly, dublin and trev were all absent. Not a stong line up as on Saturday.

Plus it was a cup game. Could've been worse.

We'll win at the weekend Alex. Trust me. :)

:cool: KEEP THE BOSS :cool:

Win at the weekend we may, but then it is a friendly against Peterborough, or were you talking about England?!!

:lol: :roll:

I'm not with it at the moment! Shattered! :(

Next game...we'll win it. Dublin will bang us in a few. :D

England will win with a strike force of Jermain and Wayne! :D

Away Coventry followed by home Ipswich....oh bloody hell, I am not confident of either there to be honest.

Scodger Cubs said:
:lol: :roll:

I'm not with it at the moment! Shattered! :(

Next game...we'll win it. Dublin will bang us in a few. :D
England will win with a strike force of Jermain and Wayne! :D

Compared to saturday Dublin had a more effective match tonight .... he didnt play :lol: [/b]

alex said:
Away Coventry followed by home Ipswich....oh bloody hell, I am not confident of either there to be honest.

You've gotta get behind the team and the manager.

You don't want the players to lose confidence either! :roll: :(

People on here will tell you I have been behind the manager and often fought his corner, but I cannot justify certain recent results/performances/decisions, I actually think he's losing the battle; which I am gutted about to be honest.

Last year when I heard the rumblings of discontent I dismissed it as lunacy, even up until recently I feel I have been hanging in tghere for Adams, but now I'm losing this faith stuff. Either that, or the other thing that keeps nagging at me is that we all got a little carried away pre-season and that actually we're a lot worse off without Izzett, Dickov, McKinley and the like, than we can actually have imagined.

Scodger Cubs said:
alex said:

You've gotta get behind the team and the manager.

You don't want the players to lose confidence either! :roll: :(

Excellent wind up Scodger!

You will have noticed that the team is not actually interested in playing for this manager & the manager's own sense of detachment runs to him talking about himself as if he is another person. It's called existentualism and I bet that word has not been used before on this or possible any other football forum.

But basically, Micky lost his grip a long time ago and its just a question of finding someone with potential who wants to come here & put the club back together.

I was with micky until just before qpr game.That game summed up city over the last 12 months.The difference being that throwing games against 1st division clubs,rather than premier lge cannot be tolerated any longer.Last season fans could accept it but when you have the likes of stoke,watford,and wigan (ALL ABOVE US WITH NO MONEY TO SPEND)then time to panic.We have a premier lge setup being run and managed by incompetant fools.I will gladly hold my hand up if i'm wrong ,although i doubt it.Time for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669