deafening

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

New Member
The lack of noise coming out of the Walkers is deafening - can somebody from LCFC tells us wether Williams will be joining us or not :cry:
 

highland fox

New Member
Maybe because he hasn't actually put pen to paper and signed then they think they can change his mind.MA said he would sign on July 1st,so technically he is still a Forest player..poor bastard.
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
gagandeep said:
im sure he is, his agent has even said so so has the offical site

didn't his agjent deny him signing for city?
 

gagandeep

New Member
Fox Fan said:
gagandeep said:
im sure he is, his agent has even said so so has the offical site

didn't his agjent deny him signing for city?

yeah he did but afterwards he said he had signed i read it on a forest website
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
im reading diffrent reports al over the place, some say we have him others don't - its crazy, why doesnot someone just tell us whats going on?
 

gagandeep

New Member
Fox Fan said:
im reading diffrent reports al over the place, some say we have him others don't - its crazy, why doesnot someone just tell us whats going on?

i agree :)
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
typical city mess-up :roll:
 

weluvulesta

New Member
beaumontfox said:
the lad is on holiday so it's his agent who is stirring it all up.

from what i understand,he HAS agreed to join but until July 1st when he signed that contract i'll wait.....

Apparantly, he has agreed to join from the official website. I think he will join. He probably hates it at forest. He will be a great addition to Leicester.

I though when i looked at the first thread on him that it was Chris BART wILLIAMS. :oops:
 

gagandeep

New Member
weluvulesta said:
beaumontfox said:
the lad is on holiday so it's his agent who is stirring it all up.

from what i understand,he HAS agreed to join but until July 1st when he signed that contract i'll wait.....

Apparantly, he has agreed to join from the official website. I think he will join. He probably hates it at forest. He will be a great addition to Leicester.

I though when i looked at the first thread on him that it was Chris BART wILLIAMS. :oops:

i think he's signed a pre-contract like izzet did at brum and dublin has, he will do great for us i think
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea1330
2Manchester City1329
3Liverpool1328
4West Ham Utd1323
5Arsenal1323
6Wolves1320
7Tottenham 1219
8Manchester Utd1318
9Brighton1318
10Leicester1318
11Palace1316
12Brentford1316
13Aston Villa1316
14Everton1315
15Southampton1314
16Watford1313
17Leeds Utd1312
18Burnley129
19Norwich City139
20Newcastle Utd136

Latest posts

Top