Deathlist 2010/11 banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've knocked an html version together, I just need to finish styling it and I'll post it up.
I'm a bit pushed for time, but I'll try and get it up later.

Here go.

I've just copied the ages from the spreadsheet for now, I'll script it to auto-update when I get chance, hopefully some time between now and the FA Cup final.

*edit*Probably best if you all check your entries, there's obviously a chance of mistakes when I was copying lists out of the spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Here go.

I've just copied the ages from the spreadsheet for now, I'll script it to auto-update when I get chance, hopefully some time between now and the FA Cup final.

*edit*Probably best if you all check your entries, there's obviously a chance of mistakes when I was copying lists out of the spreadsheet.

Have i done something to upset you?:102:

Just added a class that highlights missing entries, so I'll compare it against the spreadsheet and add any I've missed... after I've had something to eat

Lovely use of jQuery there Mackster, how does it degrade for IE5.5? ;)

OMG-ified, it's even using CSS3.

Last edited:
Lovely use of jQuery there Mackster, how does it degrade for IE5.5? ;)

I was gonna say "I couldn't give a ****", but I tried it for the crack; it spits out a couple of errors, then displays all the tables expanded. But the layout is screwed, they're all over the place.

It is fixable, but I'm ****ed if I'm going to bother! Works grand in IE6, that's more than good enough. :icon_bigg

I was gonna say "I couldn't give a ****", but I tried it for the crack; it spits out a couple of errors, then displays all the tables expanded. But the layout is screwed, they're all over the place.

It is fixable, but I'm ****ed if I'm going to bother! Works grand in IE6, that's more than good enough. :icon_bigg

I'll accept that :icon_bigg

bravo mackster! very nice

Excellent Macky, Love the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00