Deathlist 2012-13 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Chavez still as revered towards the end or had his popularity reigned?

My knowledge of Latin American politics went a bit awry around the 2008 mark......

Was Chavez still as revered towards the end or had his popularity reigned?

My knowledge of Latin American politics went a bit awry around the 2008 mark......

Kept being voted back in for a reason; the only person to have ever given the poor housing, jobs, education and health care.

Thanks.

Not sure where 'reigned' came into my sentence.

A good egg, in spite of the Ahmadinejad alliance then.

Watch it all go to mierda now as America inevitably wades its oar in for the oil.....

Kenny Ball - from pneumonia.

I knew I should have added something about how great pseudo-science is, I'm new to this trolling thing

Still, Macky might be drunk and angry tonight, so there is still hope

Nice try my little turnip, but I'm going to bite this one instead:

A good egg, in spite of the Ahmadinejad alliance then.

Without regurgitating any nonsense US/Israeli/British propaganda, what exactly would your problem with Ahmadinejad be? Is it a religious thing?

Without regurgitating any nonsense US/Israeli/British propaganda, what exactly would your problem with Ahmadinejad be? Is it a religious thing?
I realise you weren't asking me, but I'll answer it all the same.
1. He looks sinister.
2. He has a silly beard.
3. Under his rule, Iran is one of the worst places on earth to live: http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/iran/report-2012

**** can't die soon enough for me Mackster.

Being both sinister-looking and possessing a silly beard, I am currently on the look out for a country to run. I would not be content with being 'one of the worst', I would consider that a failure of my talents.

Vote me. Or not, it doesn't really matter seeing as I will fix the poll and murder my opponents.

I must admit to liking the law.

"Majid Movahedi, who blinded Ameneh Bahrami in an acid attack in 2004 and was sentenced to be blinded by acid himself, was reprieved shortly before the punishment was to be carried out at a hospital on 31 July when his victim agreed to accept compensation."

Imagine the Hell on Earth the old **** Thatcher would have to go through. Not sure how raping rapists would work out though. Maybe I should write to Ahmadinejad and suggest some tweeks.

I realise you weren't asking me, but I'll answer it all the same.
1. He looks sinister.
2. He has a silly beard.
3. Under his rule, Iran is one of the worst places on earth to live: http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/iran/report-2012

**** can't die soon enough for me Mackster.

He's certainly a ****, but no more or less of a **** than most politicians the world over. He has very little influence on the running of Iran, plus I can think of many other places that I wouldn't want to live either.

He does look a bit foreign to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669