Deathlist 2014-15 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest bluesman that ever lived.

Whilst I'll take the point, I'd sooner have the man still alive :(

The greatest bluesman that ever lived.

Whilst I'll take the point, I'd sooner have the man still alive :(

He was suffering and you would want him to have continued to suffer. Cruel bastard!

OK folks, here we go with the long awaited update

Out in front with 3 kills under their belts are ... Macky & SJN-Fox

There are a handful jostling for second position with two demises to their name ...

JB5000
Bocadillo
Fox58
LCFC'sGodWears9
Matt_B

Then we have the singletons who are ...
Foxybru
Mowtown Fox

NW Fox also had one but wasn't counted as he pegged it before the new selection deadline of June 17th (Casey Kasem, 15th June).

If you think I've missed any of your kills then please feel free to let me know.

I've updated the leader board with only a couple of days to go.

There was only one point scored since the last update unless anyone knows different so provided everyone stays alive, it's a shoot out between Macky and myself (which I will win on account of having the youngest death).

Just a heads up for next year. This will be my last season doing this (I just don't have the time to keep track of it now), so unless someone else takes over it will be the final one. If anyone does fancy taking it on the please let me know and I'll be happy to pass on the spreadsheet.

Pheeeep. Pheeeep. Pheeeeeeeeep.

That's yer lot folks. Looks like I get first place with Macky in second on goal difference. More later when I get a minute.

That's yer lot folks. Looks like I get first place with Macky in second on goal difference. More later when I get a minute.

If that's the end SJN, thanks for all you hard work over the past few years, and good luck to all those that survived.

Last edited:
Pity about the deathlist ending. But well done to SJN for keeping it going so long. :038:

I see Charles Kennedy has died at the age of 55
Where will we post deaths now as most will not warrant a thread of their own.

Last edited:
That's sad. Both about the death list and Charles Kennedy. Although one is clearly sadder than the other.

:038: Great work SJN

I had him on my list a couple of years or so ago. He was a big favourite of my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669