Deathlist 2014/15 Keeps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

OK, after a bit of thinking about this and trying to fit the opening round(s) into my work schedule, I have decided that I will run with this one more time. However, please bear in mind that I have no Internet connection outside of work so some deadlines may shift or become less rigid. So here goes ...

I'll close this at Midnight on Tuesday night and will then open up a new thread for existing entrants to top up their lists and new entrants to send in their new lists once we know who's not available.

Reply through this thread rather than PM.

This thread is for existing entrants to keep or discard their existing names.

If you don't want to take part this year, please let me know and your names can be released. If I don't hear from you by the deadline, I'll assume you don't want to take part. (There is a bit of discretion on my part on this).

DO NOT POST EXTRA ENTRANTS IN HERE ... THEY WILL BE IGNORED

New names will be accepted through a new thread after the Tuesday cut off.

In order to limit the activity of the ambulance chasers, new names will not count if they die before June 10th

Same rules as last time, it's first come first served in a new thread after that...you can't have the same people as someone else.

In the event of a tie, the youngest death wins.

In the event of a dispute, it's my game so my decision is final ... so there!

New players...hold on for the free for all nominations thread to follow soon.

If any of your existing selections kick it before the competition kicks off, they won't count but you will have the opportunity to select a replacement.

Contest runs until kick off at 2015's FA Cup Final.

If I make any mistakes I'm sure someone will pick me up on it.

OK, after a bit of thinking about this and trying to fit the opening round(s) into my work schedule, I have decided that I will run with this one more time. However, please bear in mind that I have no Internet connection outside of work so some deadlines may shift or become less rigid.
:038::038::038: Good man SJN, lovely stuff.

I'll keep my remaining survivors and I'll post my replacement coffin-dodgers once I've finalised my picks*

*Edit* Presuming that we'll be posting the new picks in this thread

Last edited:
on this).

DO NOT POST EXTRA ENTRANTS IN HERE ... THEY WILL BE IGNORED

New names will be accepted through a new thread after the Tuesday cut off.

:038::038::038: Good man SJN, lovely stuff.

I'll keep my remaining survivors and I'll post my replacement coffin-dodgers once I've finalised my picks*

*Edit* Presuming that we'll be posting the new picks in this thread

Mine must pop off sooner or later; I'll hang on to them.

Count me in. Keeps my spirits up this does.

I'll join in with the fun once the new thread for new entrants opens. I've got a short list, probably with a lot of duplicates though!

I'll have a crack this year too when it opens up to the newbies.

All you potential newbies might just want to have a look at this last year's banter thread to see who chose what. It might help with some of your choices to know who's taken already.

All you potential newbies might just want to have a look at this last year's banter thread to see who chose what. It might help with some of your choices to know who's taken already.

Cheers, will do SJN.

When a death occurs is it the duty of the player to claim the cadaver? Also, what if a death goes unnoticed? Do you double check all of the picks at the end of the competition?

SJN has a 'cark it' v-lookup in google. There's no way he could miss a stiffie.

[QUOTE There's no way he could miss a stiffie.[/QUOTE]

I've reached that age too

Last edited:
Cheers, will do SJN.

When a death occurs is it the duty of the player to claim the cadaver? Also, what if a death goes unnoticed? Do you double check all of the picks at the end of the competition?

If you look at the previous banter thread(s), most entrants will claim a point where applicable, however. I do check each entry at the end of the competition before announcing the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669