decision time-but how?

how should we decide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

vote for which method you think we should decide-i'm sorry if it seems like im being a bit pushy but i think its best that we decide now and get it done with

Couldn't give a **** so long as you all realise I'm the best player and you stick me in the A team :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Other - TBFC players vote but not as a poll

the poll was going to be for tbfc players only-hence why its public so we can see the votes!

how would we vote then?

I would suggest that we first find out for sure how many can make it. If say 10 can make it, each TBFC player to have played so far (including Matts Dad even though he doesn't use this forum) says two people that they think shouldn't play, on open forum.

Last edited:
I think for next week the best thing to do is give Steve a list of the players available and he can choose who plays.

I would suggest that we first find out for sure how many can make it. If say 10 can make it, each TBFC player to have played so far (including Matts Dad even though he doesn't use this forum) says two people that they think shouldn't play, on open forum.
surely thats no different to a poll

surely thats no different to a poll

No it isn't really, but Im not sure you can do a poll where only TBFC players can vote. And on some forums (not sure about this one), you can vote more than once if you delete your cookies.

I think for next week the best thing to do is give Steve a list of the players available and he can choose who plays.

Thats what I said in another thread.

i think it should be a team decision-i don't think it matters if steve (i'm guessing this is matts dad) is involved in this as he is the only willing to play in goal-therefore he will play every week.

i think it should be a team decision-i don't think it matters if steve (i'm guessing this is matts dad) is involved in this as he is the only willing to play in goal-therefore he will play every week.
I think steves about the best person to pass judgement and pick a decent team.

Anyway, nothing needs to be decided yet. We've still got a week!

The anger is venting up inside DD :icon_lol:

better to get it done sooner rather then later

But you can't do a vote or anything until Hazza gets back from his holiday because its not fair to exclude him from voting.

I think the first thing that needs a vote is whether we should have another team.

But you can't do a vote or anything until Hazza gets back from his holiday because its not fair to exclude him from voting.

I think the first thing that needs a vote is whether we should have another team.
but i think hazz should be excluded and play regardless-he organised the thing in the first place-plus the voting should be based on recent performances which he hasn't seen.

The only 2 players i think should be guarenteed a place are drew and pds. There our best 2 players by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363