decision time-but how?

how should we decide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazz from his sunny retreat

I would suggest we just have the pool of 11 players we currently have.

So far, there has always been an instance where 4 players have had reasons to miss out. So I´d say keep with the 11, have a 8 man squad (seems fitness is a probelm). If it ever comes to the stage that we have far too many players - then for this season and probably next we´ll probably give Steve the decision.

The idea for A Team and B Team is a good ún but there are going to be there own probelms in that. The A or B Team would not be any difference in quality - I honestly believe we have 2 good players and everyone else is pretty standard.

I don't know about anyone else but I would be interested in playing a little bit of 5-a-side if there was a "B" team. Maybe we should have a poll asking if there is anyone else out there who would like to play as I am sure that we could find a fair few people who aren't in the "inner circle" who fancy a kick-about. We could have training sessions, fitness sessions and trials.....:icon_wink

well currently its 1 vote for each option-so unless everyone votes by tomorrow-as the poll closes then-we won't be any nearer deciding!

As a manager i would say the only way to do it is to appoint one person to make the decisions. He will end up upsetting some people some weeks but hey if thats the worst rejection they get in life then they aint doin to bad!!

As a manager i would say the only way to do it is to appoint one person to make the decisions. He will end up upsetting some people some weeks but hey if thats the worst rejection they get in life then they aint doin to bad!!

yeah but thats not going to happen as they will do it there own way coz they are all so up on them selfs its unreal mate ,they seem to think they know it all ,the best way is to stay out of it IMO

yeah but thats not going to happen as they will do it there own way coz they are all so up on them selfs its unreal mate ,they seem to think they know it all ,the best way is to stay out of it IMO

:102: WTF?

:icon_lol:where did this come from!

Last edited:
Why is the poll closed? Only 5 people have voted, surely all 11/12 people who can play need to vote?

im not a manager im a coach/manager i was trying to show you all what it will be like when you have a manager :icon_wink

and the type of person you need ;)

Just what we need, someone calling us all up ourselves! :icon_lol:, despite the fact I don't think you've met most of the team.

oh i have :icon_wink ,well the one's that have got any skills ,ive got an insider reporting on you all ;)

:icon_lol:

Are you making up fact sheets and writing up tactics on the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566