Deep deep joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Our beloved Chandler has registered on Foxestalk, and has promised a crusade against the fickle boneheads

Dontcha just love it ?

filthy git!
Homer, is your new years resolution to be even more of a pervert?
Foxestalk!!?!?! Bloody hell homer, it's just not football.
Oh, hi bye the way, I'm back.

I always have a gander on there - it's hilarious at times

And I want to see how long it takes JW to get banned

Marvellous, I see he has already received a warning from Scowy about abusing people!! :lol:

Of course you will also notice that he is mentally unstable, he actually beleives he had that fight with Lako and decked him - The Bonehead king is back - Long live the Bonehead king!!!

I cam just see him now leading his Chav army down Filbert Way!! Marching up to the Crisp Bowl with his burberry clad troops all on a promise for a free copy of Championship Manager and posh one. Superb, simply superb!

clad looks a bit like dad doesn't it. Odd that.
It's a bit like blackburn looking like blackbum.
Odd, but true. Hi DurhamFox, happy NY.

Joe_Fox said:
clad looks a bit like dad doesn't it. Odd that.
It's a bit like blackburn looking like blackbum.
Odd, but true. Hi DurhamFox, happy NY.

Very odd, Happy New year to you too Joseph.

BlueRogue said:
How long do you reckon before he's banned there as well? I personally miss the inept chav..... :lol:
I wouldnt say Chandler was a Chav, more a slight on the posters who frequent the other forum.

Its started!!

OK. Let's see now...

Would I be wide of the mark in saying that so far Craig Levein has been a bit of a disappointment? Things could get better of course. They could also get worse, a lot worse.

I seem to remember that when the fickle boneheads started calling for Micky's head (after game 4 - the home defeat to Watford) they made the usual moronic presumption that a change in manager meant a change in fortune. They never once considered that the change in fortune could be for the worse (let alone ask themselves about why we got off to a slow start AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T DONE THIS).

But of course when things slowly started to go tits up they (I'll be honest I mean most of YOU LOT) went into denial. First of all you went gaga. You started to imagine we were playing better. This started straight away when DB was doing his caretaker stint. Four draws on the spin. Very impressive.

Then, when the rot really set in (although we were still playing brilliantly of course) the real problem surfaced. It was the players fault (er even though they were playing brilliantly). Or rather it was Micky's fault for buying them. It was not Craig Levein's fault.

So what do we have? Craig Levein brilliantly managing a crap team purchased by an even crappier manager but who are playing brilliantly even when losing at home to to the worst team in the Championship.

Now that all sounds very silly and very paradoxical. But that is what a number of your posters are actually saying on this board. And why are they saying it? Because they are pretending. They are covering up for the fact that things are now a whole lot worse than they were under Micky Adams.

They are also embarrassed. Why? Because I and a few other individuals who reacted with our grey matter rather than our spleens to our slow start TOLD THEM THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. So now they are living in a fantasy world.

So wake up Highland Fox...

Stolen from FT, :D

I have'nt registered i jst have a look for a chuckle now and then, might look more often now. :wink:

A poster on another forum said:
Mr Hanky Today, 4:38 PM Post #9

Boot Cleaner

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Hi James

Come back to where you belong. You know you want to

10/11 - the day the bonehead army saved our club.
And I will never let you forget it

H

Anyone own up to this ? :wink:

Why as he started on me? :?
Nice to see him giving Craig Levein a fair chance

I beleive that is the work of Mr Homer and Chandler is mistaking it for Highland!!! He is a moron remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669