demont 14th nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
motorhead bring it on !!!!!!!!! :035: :035::035::035::035::035::035::035::035::035:

I've heard it's going to be an uplugged style gig and Ace of Spades will be played on a ukulele.

Yep, rolf will be there to with his wobble board.

lazzer said:
you'd cack yourself if you had to go more of an ersure man eh joe?

Aren't they that new insurance company with the crap ads?

erasure then........ pedant :102: i thought you would know how to spell it .......probably still listening to them in your leather shorts :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
erasure then........ pedant :102: i thought you would know how to spell it .......probably still listening to them in your leather shorts :icon_lol:

Erasure? Andy Bell and Vince Clark? 80's Disco ponces? Didn't mind them actually but they were a bit before my time.

Joe_Fox said:
Erasure? Andy Bell and Vince Clark? 80's Disco ponces? Didn't mind them actually but they were a bit before my time.

my point exactly :icon_lol::icon_lol:

lazzer said:
my point exactly :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I seem to remember they were big Abba fans and did loads of perculiar Abba covers - am I correct?

Joe_Fox said:
I seem to remember they were big Abba fans and did loads of perculiar Abba covers - am I correct?

They were 'Big' somethings..not sure if it was Abba fans.

lazzer said:

Calm down dear. It's only a message board.

Ox Fox said:
Calm down dear. It's only a message board.

you see what he's done there is bring the old esure joke again......seamless :038::038: quality :icon_lol:;)

lazzer said:
you see what he's done there is bring the old esure joke again......seamless :038::038: quality :icon_lol:;)

He knows when he's on to a 'Winner'......

so the day has arrived .......ive felt like crap all weekend couldnt even get a beer down me its proper flu (not man flu) its only the nurofen keeping me alive my body aches my head is pounding...... and im going to see motorhead tonight :icon_cry::102:

lazzer said:
so the day has arrived .......ive felt like crap all weekend couldnt even get a beer down me its proper flu (not man flu) its only the nurofen keeping me alive my body aches my head is pounding...... and im going to see motorhead tonight :icon_cry::102:

Beechams Flu Capsules Lazzer,can't beat them.

either that HF...... or some serious class A in the old horse pub ;)
i just know im not going to be able to do the leather jacket up

Last edited:
lazzer said:
either that HF...... or some serious class A in the old horse pub ;)
i just know im not going to be able to do the leather jacket up

I went to see The Charlatans once at Blackpool.Whole weekend I had this evil Flu,felt really shit.Day of the event I took loads of Beechams etc started drinking...don't even remember The Charlatans being on to this day.Can't remember a thing after I set foot in the place,anybody could have been on..might have been the Bobby Davro Show for all I can remember....

this may be a similar event starting in the local at 5.30 :icon_roll:icon_lol:

lazzer said:
this may be a similar event starting in the local at 5.30 :icon_roll:icon_lol:

That first pint will either 'make you or break you' Lazzer :icon_lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669