demont 14th nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the being supported by the class? if not im not going!;) :icon_lol:

that has actually gone well over my slightly muddled head fcukcov :102::icon_lol:
they are being supported by girlschool and all "girl" rockband god only knows what they look like now :102::icon_lol:

I take it you didnt watch Rock School on Channel 4?

lazzer said:
they are being supported by girlschool and all "girl" rockband god only knows what they look like now
Jesus, they were pretty ropey 20 years ago....full report please lazzer..

the sight of so many middle aged men with ill fitting leather jackets was a tad amusing "myself included" ;)
first up was girlschool who i couldnt really comment on as i couldnt be arsed to walk from the bar to see them.
next on was "IN FLAME" who are described as scream thrash metal :icon_lol::038:
they were loud, one girl in front had a pony tail and it was actually being blown back by the sound, the lead singer yelled "hello leshter you fookers this song is called 666" and away they went swinging those dreads and zztop beards in the breeze.
then it was lemmys turn, a young line up behind him gave them a good sound
the drum solo was the best ive seen (and ive seen some) and the lead guitarist could play a bit too .
on he came for the encore .....ace of spades!! well 5 seconds of it then.....silence they had blew the feckin amps:icon_roll:icon_lol:
"dont worry its all planned" said some smart arse(actually it was me ;)) but it soon became obvious that it wasnt cheers became boo's i wandered over to mixer desk "whats the problem mate" i enquired "its fooked mate" came the technical reply.then suddenly CRACK on came the lights on his desk and we were back in business, and after a twenty minuite delay they were back with ace of spades i whipped out my.......air guitar and played it till my fingers bled.
then we stepped out into the night deaf in one ear and ears ringing and the pubs were shut :102: was it going to be a disaster? no there in the street was the lazzer-wagon engine running heater on and ....... a cool box full of beer so its a big :038: for the electrician and a big :038: for mrs lazzer
for saving the day .

Last edited:
lazzer said:
the sight of so many middle aged men with ill fitting leather jackets was a tad amusing "myself included" ;)
first up was girlschool who i couldnt really comment on as i couldnt be arsed to walk from the bar to see them.
next on was "IN FLAME" who are described as scream thrash metal :icon_lol::038:
they were loud, one girl in front had a pony tail and it was actually being blown back by the sound, the lead singer yelled "hello leshter you fookers this song is called 666" and away they went swinging those dreads and zztop beards in the breeze.
then it was lemmys turn, a young line up behind him gave them a good sound
the drum solo was the best ive seen (and ive seen some) and the lead guitarist could play a bit too .
on he came for the encore .....ace of spades!! well 5 seconds of it then.....silence they had blew the feckin amps:icon_roll:icon_lol:
"dont worry its all planned" said some smart arse(actually it was me ;)) but it soon became obvious that it wasnt cheers became boo's i wandered over to mixer desk "whats the problem mate" i enquired "its fooked mate" came the technical reply.then suddenly CRACK on came the lights on his desk and we were back in business, and after a twenty minuite delay they were back with ace of spades i whipped out my.......air guitar and played it till my fingers bled.
then we stepped out into the night deaf in one ear and ears ringing and the pubs were shut :102: was it going to be a disaster? no there in the street was the lazzer-wagon engine running heater on and ....... a cool box full of beer so its a big :038: for the electrician and a big :038: for mrs lazzer
for saving the day .

And we are to take it all the flu symptoms vanished Lazzer..;)

Did Lemmy's wart do an acoustic solo number last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669