Derby away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a fellow expat can truly understand the glory of a rare transatlantic fryup, even if it is from a shitty theme pub in vegas.

I can't help but think of eating one at 4am pissed up. Please try this and report back.

Much of a gambler Dessie?
Not much, Miles. Although it is Vegas, so... :icon_cool

I'll let you know about the fryup. Wonder if they've got black pudding.

Get in.. just found out the games is on a well known website that shows Championship games.. for "MY 2 p"ennies or similar search might turn something up!!

Good chance for Waggy to get 30mins, and really show Clough what he can do..

Dont say that in front of BF :icon_conf

Ha!

She only likes him from behind though from all the pics she posts:icon_bigg

But as Sven has made some good comments about Matt I think he might get a start, particularly as it's his old Club as well.

I've plenty of photos of him from the front as well(and the sides ahem)

Yeah, Sven has defo been praising him this past week and how much of 'an example' he is to the others.
Of course, playing on satdee he make amends for his daftness in the fixture last year when he acknowledged the sheepsters and almost forgot us lot. Stupid twonk.

A goal would be the bestest way to do that imo.:icon_lol:

Bold move! TB can't be seen to condone any sort of copyright infringement.. what are the odds on this post lasting till match time?

Bold move! TB can't be seen to condone any sort of copyright infringement.. what are the odds on this post lasting till match time?

Well I'll give you 100/1 if you're interested, just PM me if you fancy it.

Linking to myp2p isn't infringing anybody's copyright, even if you followed the strict rules of this site.
Linking directly to a stream, that is being broadcast in the UK is a very different story.

Will I put you down for a tenner on that bet?

Well I'll give you 100/1 if you're interested, just PM me if you fancy it.

Linking to myp2p isn't infringing anybody's copyright, even if you followed the strict rules of this site.
Linking directly to a stream, that is being broadcast in the UK is a very different story.

Will I put you down for a tenner on that bet?

I reckon he'd be a fool to bet after what you just posted. Still, 100-1! He could split the winnings with a mod...

Swansea losing,

Millwall, Watford and Cardiff all being held.

Only Leeds winning above us atm, so some good scores for us so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47