Derby County (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two f'king beautiful goals - lovely stuff

Derby have to be the biggest pile of shit we've played in a very long while. :icon_lol:

Positive goal diff for the first time this season

Nice team gooaaallll I thought that they were being a little to cutsy with the keep ball, but that was a lovely goal

Just outstanding, we're taking them apart and taking the piss. Piece of individual magic by the Yak, and then keeping the ball for virtually the whole of stoppage time to score with the last kick of the half. Just don't get complacent, I'd expect them to throw on whatever dross they have on the bench and just start hoofing the ball into our box.

Oakley, Wellens and Kind have ran the show, Gally's been classy as usual and Ben Mee has got really stuck in, very impressed by him so far today.

Lovely 2nd goal, beautiful passing. So casual! Just knocking about and suddenly it's a goal scoring chance, and beautifully finished by Kingy. So composed.

Classy first half, let's keep it up in the 2nd and absolutely thrash them to get the goal difference going :)

Just outstanding, we're taking them apart and taking the piss. Piece of individual magic by the Yak, and then keeping the ball for virtually the whole of stoppage time to score with the last kick of the half. Just don't get complacent, I'd expect them to throw on whatever dross they have on the bench and just start hoofing the ball into our box.

Oakley, Wellens and Kind have ran the show, Gally's been classy as usual and Ben Mee has got really stuck in, very impressed by him so far today.

I agree with all bar Oakley. He's given the ball away quite a bit. His passing has been very good, but he's just lost control/been caught in possession a few times.

Kingy and Wellens looking good though, and Van Aanholt seems to be able to get forward whenever he wants! Good crosses too

My screen started buffering just as King went through, had to wait 10 seconds before seeing if he actually finished it.

We are in total control, which is why I expect a sheep come back second half :)

Last edited:
nice to hear their fans booing them off. would be nice to have them turn on them for the second half.

Beagrie: The Derby players are trying too hard.

Ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670