Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume it's 4-3-3?

Schmeichel,
De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Schlupp,
King, Drinkwater, James,
Vardy, Nugent, Wood

Very early naming the lineup today?

Interesting to see the formation change... especially change to a 4-3-3. Thought we'd stick with the 3-5-2 away.

Is Konchesky injured? Schlupp still preferred at LB to Bakayoko?

It's a bit odd that the team are setting up more attacking away from home but anything is better than Sunday's match

Didn't expect this - maybe the Thais selected the team this week as they couldn't bear sleeping through another defensive display like last week

My God, Radio Leicester is basically a glorified tabloid rag. "Konchesky is not in the squad, clearly, obviously, that means he's about to be sold". Pearson straight bats Stringer with an answer about transfers and obviously that means there are forces behind the scenes working against him and he is obviously not happy about it and the club is in turmoil.

And then intrepid reporter Stringer doesn't even mention Konchesky to Craig Shakespeare. Moron!

And then intrepid reporter Stringer doesn't even mention Konchesky to Craig Shakespeare. Moron!

Why bother asking questions when he can just make it up instead? If Shakespeare said Konch is injured it would just ruin the masses of fun and speculating.

Where's the new bloke ?

I bet feckin' PeASton has nutted him already

My God, Radio Leicester is basically a glorified tabloid rag. "Konchesky is not in the squad, clearly, obviously, that means he's about to be sold". Pearson straight bats Stringer with an answer about transfers and obviously that means there are forces behind the scenes working against him and he is obviously not happy about it and the club is in turmoil.

Really? I think everyone pretty much expected Konchesky to be sold as soon as we brought in Miquel. When you're only 2 signings this season have been in that position, it's a fair assumption to make that a transfer out is on the cards.

Really? I think everyone pretty much expected Konchesky to be sold as soon as we brought in Miquel. When you're only 2 signings this season have been in that position, it's a fair assumption to make that a transfer out is on the cards.

Miquel is a centre back, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570