Pre Match Derby v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we are ready to get promoted next season makes no difference.

If you have the opportunity to take promotion, you take it. Then think about staying up afterwards. How many times have we said "we're not ready yet, there's always next year" and then next year never comes. The Championship is too open and there's no guarantee we'll be challenging next season, not by a long shot, that's why you take the opportunity when it arises.

One of the best posts on here ever made.

I'm sick of the times people have said to me "We don't want to go up this year because we are not good enough to stay there."

What an absolute load of bilge.

You do what the hell you can to get out of this division. When you get to the Premier League, you spend whatever you can on players and, if necessary, a manager to keep you there.

The idea that you build a team in the Championship to survive in the Prem is complete fantasy.

Last edited:
DESPAIR. Anguish. Hopelessness. A sense of 'why me'. All emotions which actress Emma Rigby would surely have experienced when watching Championship football while dating footballer Matt Mills.
Bit like the rest of us really.

Perhaps her performances in Prisoners Wives is getting him some micky taking that he cant handle

Still if we do win the Play-off Final we can look forward to pictures of her with the Trophy
rigby-blog.jpg

Last edited:
One of the best posts on here ever made.

I'm sick of the times people have said to me "We don't want to go up this year because we are not good enough to stay there."

What an absolute load of bilge.

You do what the hell you can to get out of this division. When you get to the Premier League, you spend whatever you can on players and, if necessary, a manager to keep you there.

The idea that you build a team in the Championship to survive in the Prem is complete fantasy.

My sentiments exactly.

Where is this turn around???? We beat Norwich reserves last week; before that (ignoring Watford), we beat a Cardiff team going on its annual Wembley trip(sorry Rhydal!)
No need to apologise, the madness will be over soon.

Last edited:
2-0 at home, 2-0 away last season.

Hoping for a 4-0 home and away this season.

Any less and the club could implode.

They have a greggs built into the side of the ground, so by my calculations that means an easy win for Leicester.

Last edited:
They have a greggs built into the side of the ground, so by my calculations that means an east win for Leicester.

Don't be points of the compassist. :018:

Interesting to see whether Kennedy or Konchesky play left-back. Would quite like to see Kennedy given a run myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669