desert island

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

list three things you choose to own if trapped on a remote island that doesnt involve escaping homer :roll:

Water
Shelter (including a fire)
Food

:wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lazzer said:
Steven said:
Water
Food

tyical IT response :roll: show some imagination

Having bucketfulls of imagination is not going to do you much good if you are dehydrating and/or freezing and/or starving to death. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
lazzer said:
Steven said:
Water
Food

Having bucketfulls of imagination is not going to do you much good if you are dehydrating and/or freezing and/or starving to death. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

how about a lorry full of JD , angelina jolie,and 100 aberdeen angus ??motherboard boy :roll: :D

lazzer said:
Steven said:
lazzer said:
Steven said:
Water
Food

how about a lorry full of JD , angelina jolie,and 100 aberdeen angus ??motherboard boy :roll: :D

ok, a lorry full of good Single Malt Whisky - Island distillery , angelina jolie,and 400 Spring Lamb - cannot beat a leg of Spring Lamb. ?? :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Highland would just have the whisky and the 400 lambs - he's got no need for angeline jolie with that many sheep around :?

Tragic

I'd have a foxy sex slave, a pub and a time machine.

Joe_Fox said:
I'd have a foxy sex slave...

Very Rick from the Young Ones. :roll: :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Joe_Fox said:

If you are stuck on a desert island, then a time machine wouldn't be much use, really - it would just move you to the same spot on the island in the past or in the future and would therefore provide no benefit whatsoever (unless some kind of civilisation, or usable resource, existed on the island in the past, or subsequently exists there in the future)

If your time machine actually moved your position, as well the time you are existing in, then there would be a clear benefit. But on its own it is useless

Please think these things through before you post again

Also it was stipulated by the creator of this thread that you are not allowed a form of escape....please read through the stipulations before posting thankyou.

homer said:
Joe_Fox said:

If you are stuck on a desert island, then a time machine wouldn't be much use, really - it would just move you to the same spot on the island in the past or in the future and would therefore provide no benefit whatsoever (unless some kind of civilisation, or usable resource, existed on the island in the past, or subsequently exists there in the future)

If your time machine actually moved your position, as well the time you are existing in, then there would be a clear benefit. But on its own it is useless

Please think these things through before you post again

Homer, you are more disillusioned than I thought. Do you really think that desert islands have always been desert islands? Do you think that land masses remain the same regardless of tectonic shelf movement? Do you really think that volcanic activity mixed with variance in sea levels does not make new islands?

I'm embarrassed by your lack of knowledge. Please read your posts and think about them before clicking that "Submit" button. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669