Confirmed Transfer Development Squad Loans 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise Barmby was a Utd star.

How many games did he play for them?

Alie Sesay joins Cambridge on loan for 1 month

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/sesay-makes-cambridge-loan-switch-2743133.aspx

Development Squad defender Alie Sesay has joined Sky Bet League 2 outfit Cambridge United on a one-month loan deal.
- Young Leicester City defender Alie Sesay has signed a one-month loan deal with Cambridge United
- Sesay has previously enjoyed a loan spell in League One with Colchester United
- Sierra Leone international defender could come up against fellow Fox Ryan Watson on Saturday

Development Squad defender Alie Sesay has joined Sky Bet League 2 outfit Cambridge United on a one-month loan deal.
Sesay, who previously spent time on loan at League 1 Colchester United in 2013/14, is the second Foxes youngster to head to Abbey Stadium this term as City striker Jacob Blyth enjoyed a six-game loan spell over August and September.
The powerful and pacey centre half has excellent leadership qualities having captained the Club’s Under-21s on a number of occasions last campaign.
Sesay made his international debut for Sierra Leone against Cameroon in the Africa Cup of Nations back in October 2014 and will now look to bolster a Cambridge United side that currently sits 15th in the League 2 table.
Should his registration clear in time, Sesay’s first task in a Cambridge shirt could be to halt the threat of fellow Fox Ryan Watson, who is currently on loan at Northampton Town until January – the Us take on the Cobblers on Saturday at the Abbey Stadium.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/sesay-makes-cambridge-loan-switch-2743133.aspx#kSVHjZ3AqpbWkH1D.99

Is a cash award involved?
If so it might be snaffled by the Inland Revenue in view of the monies owing by Northampton.
Unlikely. First of all, Inland Revenue has not existed for more than ten years. You need to update your terminology. Secondly, this is not how HM Revenue & Customs collects money owed to them.

Not quite development squad but a loan - does anyone know how Luke Moore is getting on at Bristol City? I noticed he was on the bench tonight. That can't be good.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not quite development squad but a loan - does anyone know how Luke Moore is getting on at Bristol City? I noticed he was on the bench tonight. That can't be good.

Luke Moore isn't at Britol City

One to many. Liam Moore obviously. He's been away so long I'd forgotten his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570