DeVries gone to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt Drogba shite in his first season at Chelsea?

****in hell were not taking that donkey off their hands are we?

so come on then enlighten us, who is going to want him?:102:

Surely they could have talked the poisoned dwarf into taking Cort instead of MDV in their position.

I fear however that Megson is a Cort fan after leaving him on the pitch on Saturday, when it was obvious that he was by far the worst player on the pitch.

Very worrying.

Why do the OS always title it as PLAYER on the move? It gets a bit boring, not to mention repetitive.

Anyway, I can see this turning out to be a good move for MDV providing he gets played and comes back sharper, perhaps even able to head the ball? :D

MDV had a full pre-season, and has played regular since, we haven't let him go to get him sharp. He has been allowed to go because Megson has made his mind up on him. Megson will be hoping he gets a permanent move.

Short of scoring in every game for leeds, he will not get another chance under megson.

Fecks me off that some of you lot seem to think MDV is some sort of superstar! The bloke is shite, just because he's been trying hard for a couple of months doesnt mean feck all to me if he cant score goals!

Good move by Megson, but a shame it's not longer. Lets hope he can off load some of the other dead wood asap.

Fecking unbelievable, 3 months ago he was a useless tosser who shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, now after a couple of weeks as slimmer of the week he is a fecking world beater FFS. Glad he is gone another player who represented how far we have fallen in the last 3 years, lets hope a replacement of decent calibre and predigree is being lined up.

Top posts there! :038:

I must admit I had a huge grin on my face when I saw the title of the thread only to be let down by the one month loan bull. Although if he bangs a few in for Leeds and we haven't got anyone else in then he should still be considered. From what I have seen of him this season, he hasn't looked out of place, but that is not exactly a good thing. We will not get promoted whilst we have players of the standard of MDV playing in our team.

Surely Cort deserves a chance to prove himself. Or is it that, you've got 5 games and if you dont score at least 3 a game your shite??

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt Drogba shite in his first season at Chelsea?

It's not the lack of goals that really worries me, at this stage, it's the truly awful performances.

You don't need to 'give people a chance' when their performances tell you they are not good enough, otherwise we would be giving the likes of Nielsen a chance to prove themselves.

who was the last striker we had, that actually convinced you of being a striker???? dickov?

It's not the lack of goals that really worries me, at this stage, it's the truly awful performances.

You don't need to 'give people a chance' when their performances tell you they are not good enough, otherwise we would be giving the likes of Nielsen a chance to prove themselves.

I agree but IMO Cort is good enough if given a chance and is injury free. MDV has never been good enough.

When we signed Cort i spoke to a Wolves fan, he said if Cort stays fit he'll score goals and sorry but i have to agree with him.

Carl Cort needs more time. Fact. MDV has had loads.

He's had too many, alex

The man is a useless tosser, and has always been a useless tosser.
Yet people are crying in their beer because he's left for a month

We should be having a feckin' ticker tape parade through the streets of Leicester

He's had too many, alex

We should be having a feckin' ticker tape parade through the streets of Leicester

Would they close the main road for us or is that just for "fans" of a world cup winning team from the other side of the world?

He's had too many, alex

:038:

What do you mean? He was a 'major transfer coup'.
The club told us so.

Macky, i dont quite know how to tell you this mate.

But here goes. Sometimes the club has to tell small little fibs to make everyone happy, it's not like a nasty lie that you shouldn't tell, but a little white lie that can sometimes be good.

In this case however it wasn't ****ing good and everyone should **** off and run infront of a bus.

Night night.

P.s. someone keep an eye on Macky, i dont want him taking it too badly ;)

Last edited:
Macky, i dont quite know how to tell you this mate.

But here goes. Sometimes the club has to tell small little fibs to make everyone happy, it's not like a nasty lie that you shouldn't tell, but a little white lie that can sometimes be good.

In this case however it wasn't ****ing good and everyone should **** off and run infront of a bus.

Night night.

P.s. someone keep an eye on Macky, i dont want him taking it too badly ;)

:icon_eek:
What?!?!

But Santa is still going to bring me a Carl Cort poster isn't he?
I can cope with the club telling white lies as long as I know Santy won't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669