Dickov And Savage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a tough question. Yes both of them have pissed us off for various reasons, but we shouldn't forget the good things they also did. Clap them pre match boo them during seems the best way :)

Dickov - Don't have any respect for him anymore The club supported him 100% throughout the La Manga incident and how does he repay us by p*****g off up north. My old boss used to live near him in Markfield and on the day he left he got loads of stick which he thoroughly deserved.

Savage - Didnt mind too much when he left as he put his heart and soul in to the club. What disappointed me though was when he was quoted as saying "Im enjoying the best football of my career". This was when he had been at Brum for about 3 months and,funnily enough, he said exactly the same whilst he was here and im sure he has said the same at Blackburn.
I like Sav in a football sense but his attitude stinks.

I say if they clap towards the away supporters then we should respect them back but boo at all other times

feck em both.

if either get close enough to me i'd chuck my beloved balti pie and a pint o' piss in their direction.

lucky for them i'm not gonna be at the game at the weekend. .... but if i was... :twisted:

Paul Dickov : great player to us scored some important goals and gave 100% but he ****ed off for better money.

Lilly Savage: great player too gave 200% and we started his career he was going nowhere at crewe, he gave us some great games but apparently last season at the walkers he kissed the brum badge...to me that sums him up. no loyalty and complete scum with stupid ****ing hair.

clap them to begin with but when they get the ball ROBBIE SAVAGE WHAT A WANKERR WHAT A WANKER!....etc

I hope the lads get in amongst these two as they could both get sent off. We have to be careful not to react to either of them and make we stay down if Savage or Dickov come near any City player. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

GET REAL FOLKS.
Relegation ensured we had to get rid of these players. We simply could not pay their wages. As for being loyal you could count on one hand the amount we have had in the past 20 years. Stevie Walsh being the best example.Most players have no great pride in their clubs because they were born elsewhere.
Also stated on a previous thread that if the Leicester fans give Savage and Dickov a rough time, then they will pay us back by having blinders against us.They are the type that will thrive on the abuse.
For some reason certain fans seem to think they let us down , and yet both players gave 100% for the shirt while they were with us unlike Den Wise( a genuine traitor and complete twat). Accept it folks, greed and lack of loyalty is what football is about in 2005.
I hope the fans give them polite applause and then lets go on and stuff em.

Steve Walsh - Loyal

:D :p ;-) :D :grin: :-D

i remember back in the day he was in Busters in loughborough coppin off with all sorts of young slapper. at least he never did the dirty on the city.

Rayvon said:
Steve Walsh - Loyal

i remember back in the day he was in Busters in loughborough coppin off with all sorts of young slapper. at least he never did the dirty on the city.

He tried it on with my sis too... who told him where to go!

Rayvon said:
Steve Walsh - Loyal

He wanted to go to Villa and put in a transfer request - that lost him the captincy. Still a Leicester Great though!

i heard something about Dickov the other day,which puts a whole new slant on what happened at the end of last season.

put it this way....he had outstayed his welcome.

as for Sav....thanks for everything he did but in the numerous tv and radio interviews and written articvles he made no end of digs at LCFC AND the fans and as much as he did for us when he was here....the way he conviniently forgot about the whole country hating his guts and us being the only ones who supported him makes me bloody annoyed.

Rayvon said:
Steve Walsh - Loyal

And you thought footballers were in bed at 9 with a glass of vimto.

Beaumont dish the dirt on dickov......

i wanna know what he did. :-(

Lboro fox said:
beaumontfox said:
i've just PM'd you Durham...can you copy and paste it to Rayvon?? ta very muchly.

Is there any chance i can ahve a copy of that, hardcore gossip is quality! :D

as a girl I just can't resist..... can I have a copy too please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669