Dickov And Savage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Unless it's complete 'Smut' BF then I'm not interested ;-)

Trsut me HF there is no 'rinding' or 'cottaging' in it - you wouldnt be interested.

Evening all, just got back from having refreshments. :smt030
Seems i've missed out on the scandal :smt017 . Can anyone enlighten me

Brauny Blue said:
GET REAL FOLKS.
Relegation ensured we had to get rid of these players. We simply could not pay their wages. As for being loyal you could count on one hand the amount we have had in the past 20 years. Stevie Walsh being the best example.Most players have no great pride in their clubs because they were born elsewhere.
Also stated on a previous thread that if the Leicester fans give Savage and Dickov a rough time, then they will pay us back by having blinders against us.They are the type that will thrive on the abuse.
For some reason certain fans seem to think they let us down , and yet both players gave 100% for the shirt while they were with us unlike Den Wise( a genuine traitor and complete twat). Accept it folks, greed and lack of loyalty is what football is about in 2005.
I hope the fans give them polite applause and then lets go on and stuff em.

I know for a FACT Dickov was offered the same wages to stay here, as he was to go to Blackburn and lick Souness' ring piece! Feck him...Little Twat!!!!

Apologies, I've had a few beers and have some annual leave tommorrow. There was no call for that language towards Dickov. What I meant was that he is a **** little **** faced ****!!!

Loyalty meant nothing to him. Dragged our club through the mud because he couldn't go to bed early on a trainning trip funded by the fans money pumped into the club, instead stayed out drinking and got himself into a situation. O.K. he never actually did anything, but he should have never put himself in the situation. Secondly we all stood by and supported him despite the fact that up and down the country our club is branded and dragged throught he mud. And thirdly he was offered the same money as Blackburn!

Yes he can play the prem card, and say the clock is ticking, but on two occassions in the season he said he wanted to end his career with us, and on the last day of the season he said he was staying. If he didn't want to be here he should have just said, it would have been easier for us as fans to take.

*final statement retracted*

i want the gossip too, please pm me pleaseeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673