Dickov And Savage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
read what?
:? send me a copy please
ta

Can I have a copy too please :)

I have to say im yet too see it, can I please have a copy?

what did I miss ??????

Must be good with all these requests...

if you get a couple of minutes BF..........

dammit....

i've just deleted the bloody thing from one of the pm's i'd saved..so someone else will have to either send it to everyone else who wants it or send me a copy back cos there's no way i'm typing all THAT out again lol

EDIT* thanks to Steven and MK for resending it back!!*

beaumontfox said:
dammit....

i've just deleted the bloody thing from one of the pm's i'd saved..so someone else will have to either send it to everyone else who wants it or send me a copy back cos there's no way i'm typing all THAT out again lol

This maybe a bit late but was you pi$$ed BF :smt030

well we started off on white wine(a few bottles)...then had some Rose....then my mates kids decided to experiment with cocktails....some tasted ok...some had quite a kick!!

then we got out this drinking game where you start of with six shot glasses full of water ,you spin the dial and drink the glass which it points to,then refill the glass with tequila.....and when you drink the tequila ones you refilled it with water...except we added vodka to the equation..... we went through two bottles of tequila and a bottle of vodka and my mate ended up with blue hair mascara all over her face(my boyf drew a part of the male body on her forehead,and gave her a blue moustache and beard and her kids took photos on their phones)

we went home about 2am.....i'm fine though!!
don't get hangovers me....my boyf wasn't impressed with the alarm going off at 7am though LOL

beaumontfox said:
well we started off on white wine(a few bottles)...then had some Rose....then my mates kids decided to experiment with cocktails....some tasted ok...some had quite a kick!!

then we got out this drinking game where you start of with six shot glasses full of water ,you spin the dial and drink the glass which it points to,then refill the glass with tequila.....and when you drink the tequila ones you refilled it with water...except we added vodka to the equation..... we went through two bottles of tequila and a bottle of vodka and my mate ended up with blue hair mascara all over her face(my boyf drew a part of the male body on her forehead,and gave her a blue moustache and beard and her kids took photos on their phones)

we went home about 2am.....i'm fine though!!
don't get hangovers me....my boyf wasn't impressed with the alarm going off at 7am though LOL

A quiet night then :smt030 :smt030 :smt078 :smt081

can someone pm me a copy of the gossip please????!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669